Quinlan Vos

Sebulbadasgreat
60 posts Member
edited April 2017
We need some strong Jedi, i want to hear your thoughts on this Quinlan Vos idea:

Quinlan Vos (50 shards)
Lightside, jedi, attacker, human
Smart Jedi attacker who exposes and gains turn meter constantly.

Health: 21456
Protection; 24576
Potency: 34%
Tenacity: 23%
Speed: 165

Juyo (basic)
Deals damage to target enemy and inflicts expose for 1 turn with a 40% chance to inflict another expose.

41st Attack (special)
Deals special damage to target enemy and calls target ally to assist. In addition Quinlan Vos gains 10% turn meter (20% if the target enemy is below 50% health).
(2 cooldowns)

Force Tracking (special)
Quinlan Vos gains critical chance up and +15% turn meter and inflicts evasion down for 3 turns and expose for 1 turn on all enemies. These effects can't be evaded. (3 cooldowns)

Rule Bender (unique)
Quinlan vos has +5% speed and +20% critical damage for each jedi ally. In addition Quinlan Vos gains +10% turn meter whenever he scores a critical hit.
Post edited by Sebulbadasgreat on

Replies

• Options
    I love that you didn't give him a lead and opted for the unique instead.

300% Critical Damage (150+150) before mods at the start of every fight seems excessive. Lower his basics' expose chance by 30-40% if it must expose things. Drop TM gain or lower it to like 15-20% on force tracking, the wording is also clunky Debuffs first with his buffs as the 'In Addition part'.
  • Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    I love that you didn't give him a lead and opted for the unique instead.

300% Critical Damage (150+150) before mods at the start of every fight seems excessive. Lower his basics' expose chance by 30-40% if it must expose things. Drop TM gain or lower it to like 15-20% on force tracking, the wording is also clunky Debuffs first with his buffs as the 'In Addition part'.

This sounds better! +1
  • Options
    He should have synergy with Assajj ventress. Have you ever read the book "dark disciple"? It's really good. It's canon and based off of unproduced episodes of TCW involving Quinlan and Assajj teaming up to kill dooku.
  • Options
    He should have synergy with Assajj ventress. Have you ever read the book "dark disciple"? It's really good. It's canon and based off of unproduced episodes of TCW involving Quinlan and Assajj teaming up to kill dooku.

I've not read it but knows about it and a synergy between them would be cool
  • Options
    Good idea. Would love to see Mundi or Saesee Tiin get in before Vos though.
  • Options

Most people will not get why they have synergy, but it is a good idea.
  • scuba
    14184 posts Member
    Options
    I think he needs an anti sith something.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I want Quinlan Vos!!!!