Trying Something New Looking For A Heroic Guild

Smithie
1427 posts Member
Hey all,

Looking to try something new and help out guilds that are wanting to either do Heroic or are doing Heroic and need that extra punch power

Replies

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Smithie come on discord!
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • 66homunculus
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Order 66 academy would love to have you, would be part of the our bigger community Order 66, 501st, 41st, 212th. Our academy just completed their first HAAT about a week ago, but still need help.
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/RBYDT6QzuN
  • Options
    Im a leader of a new guild that is looking to come up if you want to be apart of progress
  • Options
    Hey Smithie!
    I'm a big fan of your channel and videos. I use your advice all the time to help guide my guild mates. This is unbelievable timing since we are currently in an HAAT raid! Please help us finish this one as it will he our first! Help us Smithie D you're my only hope.

My ally code is 656-345-499.
  • Options
    You would be more than welcome on our guild. We are just falling short on Heroic Rancor and definitely need that extra push

SithKnights16
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the offers all I got a guild now and went with a normal AAT guild
  • Options
    I have been doing the same thing. Intergalactic Emissary of Goodwill is trademarked anat, FYI.