Several questions on game mechanics

1. When I use Leia during AAT raid and she gives crit chance up to everyone, my toons with 62% crit before that buff continue to score regular hits. I thought it doubles the chances... What does this buff do exactly?
2. In AAT raid phase 2 the fearsome foe counter doesn't match the actual turns of AAT. AAT fires twice each turn, was it supposed that each action substracts one counter from FF?
3. If I use Captain Phasma in rancor raid (not as leader) and someone uses an assist ability (QGJ or Biggs), in ~70-80% of attacks the assisting toon will be Phasma. Has someone noticed this or is it my weird rng luck?

Replies

• Options
    1. Click on the buff ingame and it tells you. +25% crit chance
    2. That's an issue after toppling; it'll take 2 off the enrage counter instead of one. I believe it's a known bug.
    3. It's all rng, so you may have had a bad run. It may also seem like phasma is assisting more because you don't want her to, so will notice more when she does. This is called confirmation bias.
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    2. I don't believe it is a bug. Topple counts as 1 turn. In p2 the hull gains 100% tm after topple so it takes a turn that counts as the second turn. So 2 off of enrage counter and 2 off of Cool downs
  • Options
    Lol my old bottom barrel rando raid teams included Vader & Geo Soldier. Vader took the assist 70% of the time and he hit like a wet noodle. I feel your pain.