Simple Zaul meta equalizer (when they're ready)

2Next

Replies

• Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    That won't really help due to it still being all rng based.

An anti zaul would be a 10% tm when an enemy gains a buff. Maybe for one faction and half to anyone else, a sort of combo rex lead baze unique.

That's a cool idea too. I know mine wouldn't completely counter Zaul but it would eliminate the dodge dynamic and be especially useful as a unique, rather than a leader ability.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    vessaharja wrote: »
    The sith are not OP. A rex chaze will wipe the smile off a sith team with ease. Throw in GK and you have the real meta. I would actually say that a rex chaze gk boris is the real meta here. Nerf them.

Had a gk chaze boris nilly in gw. Found no way around that team with my zaul squad. Another example of an awesome squad.

Boris is OP vs moose and squirrel

Lol this had be laughing pretty **** hard
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Jango lead could do this. If they ever release him

Precise Shooting: Bounty hunter and Scoundrel allies have 20% accuracy. If the attack is evaded gain 50% tm and advantage for 2 turns. Other allies receive half this bonus. (10% accuracy, 25%tm, 1 turn advantage)
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Bounty hunters need some love for sure.
  • Options
    If I'm not wrong, a new empire threat rises, we're going to have a ship raid or Death Star Raid in the release of thrwan book sometimes this month or next. Grand admiral thrwan would be an exclusive character from that Raid rewards. Thrwan is from the same tv series called "Rebels" like the newly released characters Sabine zeb Ezra and so on. Thrwan would be the new meta.
  • Options
    They are going to add Wicket:

-Spear Thrust (Basic)-
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. This attack cannot be evaded.

-Ee Chee Wa Maa! (Special) 4 Turn Cooldown-
    Dispell all negative status effects on all allies and grant tenacity up for 1 turn. All Ewok allies gain 25% Turn Meter.

-Fearless Companion (Passive)-
    Whenever an Ewok ally is critcally hit, Wicket has a 45% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter.

-Guerilla Warfare (Unique)-
    Ewok allies have +15% Critical damage, +15% Accuracy and +15 speed for each living Ewok ally. In addition, Ewok allies instantly regain each buff for 1 turn, whenever a buff is dispelled. This effect is disabled while Wicket is defeated.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Kazi2013 wrote: »
    If I'm not wrong, a new empire threat rises, we're going to have a ship raid or Death Star Raid in the release of thrwan book sometimes this month or next. Grand admiral thrwan would be an exclusive character from that Raid rewards. Thrwan is from the same tv series called "Rebels" like the newly released characters Sabine zeb Ezra and so on. Thrwan would be the new meta.

While I think the you're probably right about Thrawn coming, I think the new raid is a long ways off still. Even if they announced it soon, it is probably months away. (thrawn s actually cherry picked from the old extended universe, BTW. Great character for sure.)
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'd like for them to do a return of the Jedi raid. With three fronts.
    1) Endor to take out the shield generator.
    2) aboard the death star, to defeat EP and turn Vader to the light side. Or something symbolically similar. (would be cool, if it would work)
    3) ships section to destroy the second death star. Using Ackbar's ship.

Heroic rewards : return of the Jedi Luke.

It would take a long time to get him for sure. So he would have to be ridiculously awesome.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    They are going to add Wicket:

-Spear Thrust (Basic)-
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. This attack cannot be evaded.

-Ee Chee Wa Maa! (Special) 4 Turn Cooldown-
    Dispell all negative status effects on all allies and grant tenacity up for 1 turn. All Ewok allies gain 25% Turn Meter.

-Fearless Companion (Passive)-
    Whenever an Ewok ally is critcally hit, Wicket has a 45% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter.

-Guerilla Warfare (Unique)-
    Ewok allies have +15% Critical damage, +15% Accuracy and +15 speed for each living Ewok ally. In addition, Ewok allies instantly regain each buff for 1 turn, whenever a buff is dispelled. This effect is disabled while Wicket is defeated.
    Last two should/would likely be combined into one ability. Speed down on his basic would be cooler. Ewok Elder already has a cleanse. An Old Ben/Grand Moff style debuff all with defense down and tenacity down and maybe a bit of tm manipulation (removal or addition) would be cooler.

Like him overall.