Barriss offee - is healing even who is immune to healing

This is only happening to me?
Every time I fought against Barriss Offee it heals who is immune to healing. I believe this is an error, since it is not mentioned this possibility in their abilities.

Replies

• Options
    step 1: use the search function
    step 2: erase this thread
  • Options
    Barriss's heal ability has two parts:
    1. Equalize health of all characters. For example, if there are 4 characters with 6 health and one character with 1 health Barriss's heal will notice that 6*4 = 24 + 1 = 25 total health over all characters. She will then spread that 25 health out evenly so all characters will have 5 health. Some characters actually lose health in this part. This part is not affected by heal immunity and probably what you are seeing.
    2. She will then use a normal heal just like Jedi Counselor to heal everyone up based on a percentage of their max health. This part is affected by heal immunity so heal immunity is most likely working as intended.
  • Options
    1. Equalize health of all characters. For example, if there are 4 characters with 6 health and one character with 1 health Barriss's heal will notice that 6*4 = 24 + 1 = 25 total health over all characters. She will then spread that 25 health out evenly so all characters will have 5 health. Some characters actually lose health in this part. This part is not affected by heal immunity and probably what you are seeing.
    2. She will then use a normal heal just like Jedi Counselor to heal everyone up based on a percentage of their max health. This part is affected by heal immunity so heal immunity is most likely working as intended.

No just dealt with this in GW she healed sid through kylos heal immunity, so I retreated, tried again she healed Lumi same way, so its not working as intended.
  • Options
    Camalus wrote: »

No just dealt with this in GW she healed sid through kylos heal immunity, so I retreated, tried again she healed Lumi same way, so its not working as intended.

Read number 1 again, Barriss redistributes everyone's health since this is not a healthy it raises health to those immune to healing.
  • Options

Read number 1 again, Barriss redistributes everyone's health since this is not a healthy it raises health to those immune to healing.

ya and then she heals through heal block
  • Options
    No she doesn't the numbers you see are from redistribution. There are many videos proving she doesn't heal though immunity, none proving she does.
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    let me guess you are a bariss user, The whole thing is a freakin heal how is redistributing Health from one to another not blocked by the Heal immunity to begin with? seems unreasonable and broken. When I hit you with a heal block, I wanna know why you are getting heals, I don't care where they come from.
  • Options
    <3 Bariss <3 she's my anti Sid~
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well the whole thing is it is placed there by a Sith if you wish to remove the negative status effect it should take an offensive turn to dispel even from a Jedi Master, They can claim Phasmas leader ability proccing on non attack moves was a bug, but it clearly was not if you consider the fact that all offensive turns place you as the "attacker", the decision to attempt to inflict damage over healing is purely strategic, but that's another matter, my point is, its not really a legitimate move while the status affect is still applied.
  • Options
    No I'm not a Barriss user. Just observant. She's not broken, the health redistribution is her one strength and it usually only happens once a match.
  • Options
    Well it is broken, because when I put a heal block on a player and barris redistributes health it shouldn't include the team member who got heal blocked, pretty simple concept here.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    NURF HER! WE MUST NURF HER ... Oh, wait. :D
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    NURF HER! WE MUST NURF HER ... Oh, wait. :D

There is nothing to nerf, fix the healing through heal block its not a nerf, its a bug fix. Trolls will troll

Maybe our opinions differ but tell me where in any documentation does it say that bariss's redistribution is NOT suppose to be affected by Heal Immunity, I have to believe that its working because they cant stop it as its a team effect, which by my standards is a bug that needs fixed. So I rest my case thanks for letting me be heard.
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How many times must it be said it's not a heal its a health redistribution. After the distribution she then has a very weak heal which does not penetrate an immunity. The developers have repeatedly stated her special ability is working as intended.
    Force Healer - All allies have their current Health percentages equalized. Then, each ally recovers 15% of their Max Health.
  • Options
    How many times must it be said it's not a heal its a health redistribution. After the distribution she then has a very weak heal which does not penetrate an immunity. The developers have repeatedly stated her special ability is working as intended.

173856 times should do the trick ;)
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't waste offensive turns inflicting damage on opponents and heal block them so they can Gain health back, how is that not healing? Even if talia redistributes her health to others its is blocked so there is no consistency here.

Anyways, that's what I'm getting at witht the phasma reference is that everything is very subjective around here, instead of claiming her leader ability wasn't proccing correctly they could have just come out and said they were going to further refine what it means to be an attacker, because you know they tested and tested these toons how could they not have noticed it? unbelievable
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    It's not healing, it's health equalization...stealing health from those with health, giving it to those with less. Health equalization, not healing.

It's been explained to you, if you don't get it, you are the problem. Fix yourself.
  • Options
    Speak for yourself, its healing if its giving life back to the character, if you cant understand that I cant help you.
  • Options
    Speak for yourself, its healing if its giving life back to the character, if you cant understand that I cant help you.
    Its giving them health back but not healing them. If more than half of the team was low and barris equalizes the whole teams health, it would result in everyone having lower health or around the same amount. If this was the case, would you call that an attack because the teams health actually decreased? I dont think so. Its not a bug, it is working like it is suppose to. You are looking at it the wrong way. Can't blame you as the wording of the ability itself is confusing.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options

It's not healing. There is a health equalization component and a healing component. Heal immunity blocks the healing component. Not the health equalization component. This has been addressed by dev's. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »

It's not healing. There is a health equalization component and a healing component. Heal immunity blocks the healing component. Not the health equalization component. This has been addressed by dev's. Working as intended.

It's no use. Any effort trying to explain this is futile.
  • Options
    Bariss is a healer, she is redistributing what meals, no health, therefore they are heals. I am fully aware of your ability to regurgitate the same information over and over I for one am trying to get a real resolution from somebody who thinks for themselves. The redistribution should not occur on team members who are heal blocked. Unless they want to come out and say that it was designed as a loophole to get around heal block, which I don't think it was ever intended to do, then my position stands and it is no longer in your realm of expertise. You are no longer need thanks goodbye.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Read what they posted back when they nerfed her. Nerfherder.
  • Options
    why don't you repost it your good at that
  • Options
    You who are flummoxed by Barris's skill need learn how to deal with it. Arguing semantics on whether it should be called a heal is moot as it's working as intended.

What you ought to do is pay attention to Barris's turn meter before you choose to attack your heal blocked target. If she is likely to take her turn before you think can take out your target then you may want to pick a different target. Healers controlled by the AI only heal when someone in fairly low in HP.