Is the Tier 6 rancor soloable?

Dcali
13 posts Member
Hi, I know with Zader the heroic is soloable but is the tier 6 as well? I have zader, jyn, sid, tfp, and Bistan in the team, and was just wondering if since the tier 6 has more health it was impossible to solo or not. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Don't see why not, health isn't the issue as long as tmr still works.

Health just makes it take longer.
  • Options
    Yes, but make sure you have your phone charger handy.
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options

do you know what speed everyone needs to be? mine are all relatively fast but it gets awkward sometime with tm removal andi find myself in awkward positions?
  • Options
    Dcali wrote: »

do you know what speed everyone needs to be? mine are all relatively fast but it gets awkward sometime with tm removal andi find myself in awkward positions?
    What I really want to know is why on earth aren't you doing heroic?
  • Options
    HPs don't matter when you don't get hit. It was solable before Zader and jyn when Teebo was lord of the pit.
  • Options

I currently can handle the tier 6 (not yet tier 7).
    Used team and speed here below:
    Zader 171 (gear 11)
    TFP 241 (gear 11)
    Sidious 211 (gear 9)
    Rex 6 stars - 132 (gear 8)
    Qui Gon 137 (gear 8)

• Aldaron
    175 posts Member
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »

I currently can handle the tier 6 (not yet tier 7).
    Used team and speed here below:
    Zader 171 (gear 11)
    TFP 241 (gear 11)
    Sidious 211 (gear 9)
    Rex 6 stars - 132 (gear 8)
    Qui Gon 137 (gear 8)

Gear mostly doesn't matter, potency doesn't matter, all that matters is having zader. I would change QGJ for another empire toon (EP works well). After phase 1 don't even bother using specials after you slow the rancor. I use the basic auto. Work to get those toons to 7* ASAP and will be able to solo the heroic rancor.
  • Options
    So you think that I could handle heroic on my own simply by 7starring Rex and moving out QGJ entering EP (this one I got anyway lvl 11 gear) ?

• Options
    I don't even understand why are you not using EP in the first place? Especially after having him at gear 11..
    And why on earth are you doing normal and not Heroic?
  • Options
    Minimum speed for zader's team should be 180 correct?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1nSomNiaC wrote: »

No. I use RG at < 140 and it works fine. A speedy TFP more than compensated for one or two slower toons. I also use Teebo as backup TMR in P1 (after P1 he is worthless, but he has saved my bacon from time to time in p1).
  • Options
    1nSomNiaC wrote: »

I tried past Sunday but entered when p1 was just finished by guildmates. This caused tmr to be less effective as I noticed and I didn't scored more than 1 million damage because Rancor was too fast.

I will try then with:
    Zader 180
    TFP that is already fast enough
    Rex as soon as I got him at 7 stars
    Sidious (in two weeks I'll Z him)
    Palpatine - average 200 speed is my goal

Hoping it will be enough
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options

What I really want to know is why on earth aren't you doing heroic?

im not fast enough i dont think plus im the only one in my guild capable of probably doing heroic sadly
  • Options
    Are the pigs and/or Rancor susceptible to Nihilis's cooldown+1? That could be useful.
  • Options
    Psilosin wrote: »
    Are the pigs and/or Rancor susceptible to Nihilis's cooldown+1? That could be useful.

No raid bosses are immune to CD increase, however I do not know if that applies to the side pigs. But that doesn't really matter as they're gone pretty quickly anyway.
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Zader 11 rex 11 sid 9 palp 11 tfp 11 for me solo heroic
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Speed isnt key there if u put ten.down rancor is puppy