Old Ben

Making old Ben a rebel and giving him a taunt on his special would be awesome
Inflict ability block for 1 turn and offense down for two, taunt for 3 turns, with an 80% chance to remove 60% turn meter

Replies

• Options
    It's weird that Ben does not have Taunt, its just so easy to save him for last so nobody can benefit from his passing.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Absolutely 100% agree - this would be an awesome update.

Plus with him taunting and then having his evade chances & TM gain - that would be an awesome yet simple advantage.

Again you are right @Darkjoe1990 it is to easy to finish him last, hec even the AI avoids killing him unless he's the last toon standing.

Also, I have been wanting him to get a rebel tag for so long - technically he was a rebel when he decided to follow Leia's message and assist the rebels. The jedi were already a long gone faction in the galaxy, although he was a jedi, simply classing him as Jedi only and not rebel is a bit weak.

Not to mention Kannan and Ezra are rebels yet Jedi, so why not?
    Post edited by Boo on
  • Options
    A taunt would be good. I currently use old ben in my arena team (top 20 rank, dec'15 shard), but taunting would make him even better.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    A taunt would be good. I currently use old ben in my arena team (top 20 rank, dec'15 shard), but taunting would make him even better.
    Which squad is that? I was using him on my zMaul squad recently and he is pretty good there.
  • Options
    That's my setup too. Zaul, ep, Vader, sid, and Old Ben.
    Olga wrote: »
    Which squad is that? I was using him on my zMaul squad recently and he is pretty good there.

• Options
    He's a bit senile he forgot how. (I actually like this idea a lot, it helps explain a lot of his dialogue in the OT if you ever watch tPM through RotJ)
  • Options
    if they gave him a taunt it should be un-dispellable
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Absolutely 100% agree - this would be an awesome update.

Plus with him taunting and then having his evade chances & TM gain - that would be an awesome yet simple advantage.

Again you are right @Darkjoe1990 it is to easy to finish him last, hec even the AI avoids killing him unless he's the last toon standing.

Also, I have been wanting him to get a rebel tag for so long - technically he was a rebel when he decided to follow Leia's message and assist the rebels. The jedi were already a long gone faction in the galaxy, although he was a jedi, simply classing him as Jedi only and not rebel is a bit weak.

Not to mention Kannan and Ezra are rebels yet Jedi, so why not?

Just because my mom gives me a message and asks me to help her do something, doesn't make me a mom.