DS ships to unlock zeta challenge.

GuanIsHere
188 posts Member
edited April 2017
Currently have Boba, Maul, TFP and Geo Soldier Ships and characters ready for action in Tarkins Teir 4 challenge. Who should I be aiming for next? Is Geo spy a good option due to his stealth synergy with Maul? or should I go for Sun Fac? The Tie reaper and advanced and kylos ship are non starters due to being FTP, and I only have a 1* FOTP which would take a stupidly long time to rank up due to only being farmable in hard nodes. So the question... Geo Spy or Sun Fac for Tarkins teir 4 challenge?

Boba and Geo soldier are 7* G8 and maul is 4* G8, TFP soon 5* g8, Tarkin is 5* G8 as well, all lvl 70-75

Replies

• Options
    Don't bother with spy. Get Sun Fac for sure. You'll be fine with your other strong pilots doing the heavy lifting.
  • Options
    definitely Sun Fac
  • wawrzon
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Sun Fac
  • Options
    sun fac plus he is a usable character in multiple places. i dont think i have ever seen geo spy being used
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Sun fac, load him up with mauls retribution and watch the target locks fly and annihilate them with boba.
  • Options
    Good that I found this thread when I just wanted to start one myself.

I am also thinking about the right team for the Tarkin 5* and the zeta challenge.

What I have as useful characters is Maul on 7* G8 lv73 and Boba on 7* G8 lv77 so their ships are set.

Question is what to use for the other slots 6 slots?

I have Soldier, Spy and Sun Fac all unlocked and on 4* stars with G7/8 and since people seem to agree Sun Fac is useful that will be my third spot then.

My real problem is that my TFP is only 3*, the FOTP just short of 5* I have a 7* Vader but missing one shard to unlock his TIE and even then it would be only a 4* ship and thus unusable in the zeta right now. I even have the Reaper unlocked but it's on 3* so no Zeta ship either...

So again what should I put in the remaining 5 spots?
  • Options
    you dont need all DS ships for the zeta challenge. Just the 5, 4* DS ships to get Tarkin Starred up.
  • Options
    GeltonTorr wrote: »

I am also thinking about the right team for the Tarkin 5* and the zeta challenge.

What I have as useful characters is Maul on 7* G8 lv73 and Boba on 7* G8 lv77 so their ships are set.

I have Soldier, Spy and Sun Fac all unlocked and on 4* stars with G7/8 and since people seem to agree Sun Fac is useful that will be my third spot then.

My real problem is that my TFP is only 3*, the FOTP just short of 5* I have a 7* Vader but missing one shard to unlock his TIE and even then it would be only a 4* ship and thus unusable in the zeta right now. I even have the Reaper unlocked but it's on 3* so no Zeta ship either...

you dont need all DS ships for the zeta challenge. Just the 5, 4* DS ships to get Tarkin Starred up.
  • Options
    GeltonTorr wrote: »

you just need any 8, 5* ships for the zeta challenge its self
  • Options
    Ok cool! Did not realize that! Then assuming I have all ships unlocked and so far on 4* except TIE Advanced, Kylo's Shuttle, Cassians U Wing and the Falcon, which ship setups would you recommend for the 5* star challenge and subsequently for the zeta challenge?
  • Options
    Get the ships where you already use the pilots in other areas of the game. If you have Wiggs as an arena team, use their ships. If you have Rex and Fives, use their ships.

With the new update you can now also farm Vaders ship.
  • Options
    JaminSpace wrote: »
    Get the ships where you already use the pilots in other areas of the game. If you have Wiggs as an arena team, use their ships. If you have Rex and Fives, use their ships.

With the new update you can now also farm Vaders ship.

What he said. Make the most out of everybody. But the ships that pop up in gw help it go faster too. Wiggs, sun fac, gs, ect
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice guys. Gonna go with Boba, Maul, GS, TFP and either Vader or Sun Fac, depending whos ship I can get to 4* first (would prefer vader though as I've got him 6* g9 and sun fac is only 4* G8) and vader seems like a great pairing for Biggs and Boba for zeta challenge thanks to his target locks.