Grand Admiral thrawn

Who thinks we will get him tomorrow with his book coming out and all and what other empire should we get?

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Well, most updates happen on tuesdays, and there is an "imperial threat rising" so I'd say there's a decent chance thrawn will be released tomorrow. It would also be cool to get the grand inquisitor or agent kallus
  • Options
    Inquisitor is not possible, since they said only character from season 3 are available or some reason. Kallus would be a weird character, what side would he be empire or rebel? I think we do get THRAWN tomorrow
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so!!!!!
    Would really love to see The Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister & Eighth Brother as well :):)
  • Options
    They weren't in season 3 though. If thrawn has a buddy it will be governor price.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So, there isn't a whole lot of bad guys compared to good guys, and these 4 died already so why not add them to the game. More red sabers B)
  • Options
    I am pretty sure that Frodo will be released soon.. because important to the lore. :|
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    So, there isn't a whole lot of bad guys compared to good guys, and these 4 died already so why not add them to the game. More red sabers B)

Don't underestimate the devs ability to release a super obscure character. Stormtrooper 7 from rebels episode 14 could very well be the next empire character released.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure that Frodo will be released soon.. because important to the lore. :|
    That's y everyone feels the way they do about you bent
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Havoc57 wrote: »

Awwww cmon, no sense of humor?
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Eh......wasn't that funny. Now @CG_Kozispoon with them gifs is another story
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Fragments to unlock the death star!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Eh......wasn't that funny. Now @CG_Kozispoon with them gifs is another story

Yeah, her GIF Game lately has been strong :D
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn Thrawn Thrawn!