Impossible to beat

Prev1
So... if you are using a full rogue one squad and the enemy has stormtrooper Han- you lose. Plain and simple. It's over.

Han taunts and baze feeds their entire team turn meter and they kill 3 of your team before my 215 speed chirrut gets a move. Most broken crap I have ever seen in my life. If anyone needs a counter to R1, it's that. Absolutely nothing you can do when you have baze constantly countering giving them turn meter

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like you have a lot more issues. My Chirrut is 254 Speed, kinda slow actually.
  • Options
    Jacman11 wrote: »
    So... if you are using a full rogue one squad and the enemy has stormtrooper Han- you lose. Plain and simple. It's over.

Han taunts and baze feeds their entire team turn meter and they kill 3 of your team before my 215 speed chirrut gets a move. Most broken **** I have ever seen in my life. If anyone needs a counter to R1, it's that. Absolutely nothing you can do when you have baze constantly countering giving them turn meter

Well, don't run R1, and run something that can actually a) get rid of Baze's taunt, b) can stun or daze Baze, thus preventing counters, and c) can kill Chirrut in a hurry. Those HoTs stacking make for great Boba fodder.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Oh lawd. Rebel on rebel violence.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

Han taunts and baze feeds their entire team turn meter and they kill 3 of your team before my 215 speed chirrut gets a move. Most broken **** I have ever seen in my life. If anyone needs a counter to R1, it's that. Absolutely nothing you can do when you have baze constantly countering giving them turn meter

You're doing it wrong.
  • Options

Well, don't run R1, and run something that can actually a) get rid of Baze's taunt, b) can stun or daze Baze, thus preventing counters, and c) can kill Chirrut in a hurry. Those HoTs stacking make for great Boba fodder.

I'm the one running rogue 1 they don't have a Baze, I do. My problem is my baze constantly countering and attacking their stormtrooper Han and giving them turn meter which then kills 3 of my team before I get a move
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »

You're doing it wrong.

Doing what wrong? Maybe instead of making absolute statements you could offer, you know, facts, reason, and evidence?
  • Options
    Im more surprised people actually still use StHan.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    you can stun with jyn, stun STHan and work on the rest of the team..keep him stun
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Most people don't use stormtrooper han anymore. Not sure where you're ranked, but in the top 50 on my server, I might have 3 st hans. Also, the key to st Han is to be faster than him, preferably with someone that can shock or put buff immunity on him, making him waste his taunt. Lastly, if you can't do any of that, then stun his ****.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    People still use sth?
  • Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    Most people don't use stormtrooper han anymore. Not sure where you're ranked, but in the top 50 on my server, I might have 3 st hans. Also, the key to st Han is to be faster than him, preferably with someone that can shock or put buff immunity on him, making him waste his taunt. Lastly, if you can't do any of that, then stun his ****.

Yeah I'm actually top 10, usually take 4-5th place on my January 2017 shard
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    People still use sth?

The top 50 of my shard is loaded with STH and I run a zJyn, Chaze, Wiggs. He is annoying but if Jyn goes first he is no problem
  • Options

Not sure if trolling. :/
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

r1 squad then jyn AoE attack - > give cassian 100% tm - > buff immunity on sth

Or

Jyn AoE->give Baze tm-> Baze takes turn and loses taunt till you kill someone or chirrut falls below 100% health

Or

Jyn stun sth.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Oh lawd. Rebel on rebel violence.

LOL nice one
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

r1 squad then jyn AoE attack - > give cassian 100% tm - > buff immunity on sth

Or

Jyn AoE->give Baze tm-> Baze takes turn and loses taunt till you kill someone or chirrut falls below 100% health

Or

Jyn stun sth.

Exactly these tactics.
  • Options

Is Cassian Andor (player name) in your leaderboard?
  • Options
    it might be STH getting first turn of the game, in which case he needs to out speed
    im in an old shard, will be prob march 2016 and the top 50 is still full of STH, top 20 pretty much all gone but top 50 where i am most teams.
    ive seen some insanely fast STHs, i run qgj(l) anakin, aayla, and wiggs and due to insane speed secondaries i have had enemy STHs taking first turn of match, which is great cause usually my qgj will go second but usually its more my qgj first enemy STH second in this case and that is game over. but usually anakin will get a go before enemy STH and sometimes aayla but if anakin doesnt land buff immunity its generally game unless aayla gets a go before and stuns.
    basically if STH gets a turn off and dispeller isnt next its game over
    that turn meter gain is insane especially packed with a wedge lead
  • Options

Pretty sure the cool kids still use him :)

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I still use STH in my Zaul squad so when GK gives retributions I can just hit barriss over and over again for funsies.
  • Options
    Please don't feed the trolls.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options

How is this trolling in the slightest?
  • Options

If nobody fed the trolls, who would be left to accost random bridge crossers?

• Options
    Andyroo880 wrote: »

Pretty sure the cool kids still use him :)
    Hi Andy xD
    Dang cool kids with their lightning fast StHans :tongue:
    This is a signature.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

Not sure if trolling. :/

Just ban then! Let the God sort them out!
  • Options
    This is an often overlooked character. As a ftp player I have taken first a few times against team instinct in a december 2015 shard with STHan supporting Maul led siths. I will replace him with Savage soon, but he really is no joke when the enemy cannot dispell his taunt.
  • Thiff
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone with the same problem - "made one team and i want to win with everybody. Why cant i win?"
    Change something. Use your brain for God sake.
    Great STHan counter is ... sun fac. They use AoE? He will counter and dispel STHan with basic.
    Wedge AOE? He counters and aply crit debuf.
    You cant win everything with one team.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »

You're doing it wrong.

Doing what wrong? Maybe instead of making absolute statements you could offer, you know, facts, reason, and evidence?

It's literally what he does.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't think he's trolling - just on a newer shard (because STH is still in use in the top 50...lol).

An analogy if I may:

When you are walking and come to a brick wall, you can either:

1) Figure out how high or wide the brick wall is and think of a way to go around.
    2) Figure out how strong the brick wall is, and try to think if you have or could obtain anything strong enough to go through it.
    3) Keep slamming your face into the brick wall - complaining about how much it hurts.

OP - stop doing 3 and choose 1 or 2.

TL;DR - learn and understand what STHan's strengths and weakness are and how to beat them. Yes, that might me you actually have to change your team (i.e. as opposed to option 3 above, which you currently are doing). Buff blocks from faster characters work (TFP, Palpatine, etc.) Buff cleansers (like B2) can work as well. Taunt removers like QGJ, Nihilus, Teebo, and even Ventress can also help.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    OMG someone beat my Chaze! I lost a battle with my meta combo! NERF NERF NERF! No one should ever be able to beat me with a different strategy! WHAT IS THIS BSSS!