So we finally squeaked out HAAT...

Prev1
Does it really get easier? Most of our rosters were completely exhausted. A lot of our heavy hitters were trying time and time again on airplane mode. We are currently planning to do one heroic and one normal per week. Thoughts? Also we had one player decide not to participate. Anyone HAAT ready want to join? Overall I'm happy but still not ready to farm I don't think. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Once you go heroic never go back to normal.
  • Infernus1231
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It gets so much easier as you complete more and more the accumulated gear will advance your squads. My guild has been farming Haat for months now and we are down to just a few hours for the whole thing. The first two phases used to take us a full day, now just tonight they took an hour each. Get someone to zeta kylo and they can do phase one for you and you can save those teams for p3.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Our first one took 8-10 hours. We now get it done in 3-4 hours just a month after our first one.
  • Options
    Well done, but once you've done it don't go back.

My guild has almost finished its first HAAT and it will be a great feeling when we're done.
  • Andyroo880
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It gets easier each time.
    For one all your toons advance, people get more familiar with the fights, people shore up weaknesses, everyone gets a "now we are Heroic high" and works even harder.

Stuff like Phase 3 or using a Zeta Kylo takes a little bit of practice.

There is also the factor that Kenobi shards make it much easier to recruit and reduce turnover. The person who choose not to contribute, if it wasn't because he was busy but because he has some "issue". He is really easy to replace now. Someone coming in, even if they are a fresh 85 should be able to do well in at least one phase which makes it slightly easier on the others.

• Options
    HI! Sorry for hijacking but can someone tell me what teams do we need for P3?

I know P1 we can use Zylo but do we really need chirpatines for P3?
  • Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »

For most players yes you do. Unless you got some guys with 7 star jyn and nihlilus running around.
  • Options
    It gets easier and faster
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    For P3 the best squad are using Jyn to make more than 2M with 1 team (doesn't need Nihilus for that).

As for HAAT, well you are going through hell right now but in few months you will be able to do it with only 3 players. Trust me that is what happened to us.
    And then you will have to put limits on players if you dont want the Raid to be smoked in 1 hour.
  • Options
    We do a 24hr registration and the raid usually takes 5 hours or so to finish. Our guild has players from all over the world so we don't ever get 50 people hitting it but at least everyone gets rewards
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

meh, imo you don't really need chief chirpa. teebo or dathcha lead does good dmg aswell. (2 taunts + EP + TFP, ~ 800k dmg)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats @Coolmcdrew
    And yes, it does get easier, alot easier.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    but do we really need chirpatines for P3?
    No. EP L, TFP + 3 Tanks (e.g. RG, STH, Sun Fac or maybe one of Dathcha/Jawa) do also great.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    1. It gets easier/faster every time.
    2. Once u do Heroic, NEVER go back 2 Normal.
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    For P3 the best squad are using Jyn to make more than 2M with 1 team (doesn't need Nihilus for that).

What other comps does Jyn work well in for p3?
  • Options
    I've seen an Old Ben lead with TFP and a couple tanks get 600k in phase 3 also. Lots of combinations are available if you use Palp or TFP.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    @BrtStlnd THANKS!!!! we are going to catch up with you guys some day!
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Cg's and yes, once you beat heroic don't go back.
  • Options
    Definitely gets easier. The first time we did heroic about 6 weeks ago and we got through half of P3 before running outta gas, second time we got through half of P4, third time (this past weekend) we beat it in about 36 hours and now we just beat it in about 21-22 hours. So we are improving by leaps and bounds
  • Options
    Congrats man, it's a tough one!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Nice! We're looking to do our first HAAT soon after two not-so-successful attempts. We've got a zKylo, which should help a lot.
    As for P3, I've been using this combo which works pretty well in Normal: Emp, TFP, stHan, RG, Tarkin. Emp allows TFP to go multiple times in a row, stHan feeds him TM as he takes damage, Tarkin does a non-damaging offense down which increases TFP's damage and reduces the damage stHan takes, allowing him to feed TM longer. And RG is there to stun the deadly droids, buff the crew if needed, inflict speed down on rocket trooper, and act as a backup tank. Does around 900k in normal, mostly due to TFP. Emp's shock kills the minion droids outright so he doesn't gain as much TM and thus not as much damage overall (maybe 100k). I'm eager to try this combo in heroic, Emp should be a lot more viable.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    What everyone else said. Don't go back to normal. We barely squeaked out the first one we best after several failed attempts. Once you get it once it gets easier each raid. Don't stop working on the raid teams and keep getting them shards. Two steps forward, no steps back
  • Options
    It definetly will get easier the more Raids your guild starts. We completed our first hAAT this Weekend and it took us about 24 hours. Today we finished the second one and it only took about 16 hours
  • Options
    We had the EXACT same dilemma and decided to go for heroic again instead of going back to normal

Wisest choice we've ever made ;)

Congrats!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Our first HAAT took almost all the time, next one we did in 36h and then under 24h and our 5th went so fast that people missed it so we implemented rules
    P1 and 2: 1 attack
    P3: FFA
    P4: 1 attack after the raid timer is below 23:59

That gives a chance for every one to participate or at least get a zero score
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Congrats! It gets easier. Much easier, and faster than you think.

But when you got a peek at your rewards for all that effort
    NbTZ4fB.gif
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Why does Sun Fac work for P3? Wouldn't his counter kill the shocked droids and decrease EP and TFP TM gain?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrimis wrote: »
    Why does Sun Fac work for P3? Wouldn't his counter kill the shocked droids and decrease EP and TFP TM gain?

He doesn't do enough damage to kill the B1's in HAAT, and when you are setup with stunning the 6 B1's they won't get a turn, however his removal of the bosses offense up+crit chance down when he counters is priceless
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    ....so we implemented rules
    Out of curiosity, how did you enforce those? We've had some issues with members violating the spirit of the raids, but have a tough time actually calling them on it (a lot of those members were removed, but it took a while to actually catch them in the act).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m