Tips to beat tripple cleanse double tank

Try as i might i cannot beat a team that has the following lineup
Rex
Chirrut
Kenobi
Baze
X favorite toon

Even with b2 and death trooper to clear buffs and TFP and b2 to apply buff immunity. I cant under any circumstances get their tanks to be clear of taunt and then get nickled and dimed to death by their average dps.

Anyone got some tips tricks or ideaa for beating a team with this combo.

Replies

• Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    I used a fast Boba to shoot first (before TFP). Normally you should be winning the mod race because Boba has a larger base speed (147), and you can use speed mods. Then you can reliably ability block some of them, hopefully all 3. Execute is great against Chirrut and his overload of heal buffs, or to break a taunt.
    Lastly, SunFac is also great to repeatedly debuff, especially the taunts and counters.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
    518 posts Member
    Options
    zVader and Boba, Nihilus and 2 others.

You cannot clean zVader DoTs and Boba take them out with is 2nd special. Nihilus will debuff everyone and can annihilate. So maybe another Empire like TFP would be nice, AoE that can remove TM + Ability block and buff Immunity. Finally a pre taunter like Shore, who give crit immunity and can heal your squad.

All of that and you're ready to go on them :)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    zQGJ, zYoda, Gk, Aayla, Jka... can beat anything on offense.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus lead Sith does pretty well versus them.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Vader, Boba, Geo Spy can kill them. So can Nihilus, obviously.
  • Options
    These types of teams are a cake walk for nihilus lead sith team. I like to run nihilus, SA, dooku, palp, and Gk the triple cleaner teams can be beat in auto with a team like this.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I beat this with Rex, DN, GK, Zylo, Boba - but only if I play right. You want to avoid triggering too many Chirruts counterattacks - rather hit Baze (top prio being GK ofc). You want to try to delay opponents DN (most used 5th in this squad) so your DN goes first. You try to setup many buffs/debuffs on single opponent so Boba can hit him hard. And eventually you will get to phase when you kill Rex and GK and you will have more breathing space - suddenly Zylos stuns and Bobas abi blocks last and it is easy to finish them off.

And against triple cleanse remember - debuffs will not stick, no matter how many you dish out. Solution is not to rely on debuffs so much.I played B2 too, but counterintuitively - I stopped because of such teams. Against tripple cleanse TM fed through rex B2 is not the saviour, it is rather liability...