Guilds members

Wish it was easier to find and chat with others ! Former guild members etc .. wish I could find and inform former guild members what happened ! I didn't leave by my choice , Maverick lone star , Jager , rathat and others I miss you and our conversations ! May we one day meet again !!!

Replies

• Options
    Use a separate app. Then even when they leave you can reach them..
  • Options
    Wish it was easier to find and chat with others ! Former guild members etc .. wish I could find and inform former guild members what happened ! I didn't leave by my choice , Maverick lone star , Jager , rathat and others I miss you and our conversations ! May we one day meet again !!!
    A lot of people have allies in their guild. It makes it easier to reconnect if one wishes.

A member of our guild actually had his kid leave without his knowledge or approval. He looked through the guild list until he found us 3 days later and rejoined as we are an open guild.
  • Options

Do you have any of those players in your Ally list? If so, search for their exact name here on the forums and, if you find them, send them a PM.
    SnakesOnAPlane