Zeta - Please suggest

WompWompRat
1833 posts Member
edited April 2017
I'm close to my third zeta ..

Currently running: Zaul, Zihilus (unique), EP, SA, ST. Also have Dooku, Vader, Savage, Kylo as well among my best DS characters (all gear XI, 7*)

So which of the following would you put the zeta towards next and how would you configure the above squad?

1. Zeta Savage
2. Zeta Kylo
3. Zeta Nihilus lead
4. Zeta Vader
5. Zeta Dooku

I might not use the zeta immediately as I'm doing fine on my arena shard, but wanted to see what you guys would suggest as the next move based on the above options. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Is it necessary to put it on your arena team? That sounds like a pretty solid arena team as is. I like Zkylo in p1 of tank raid. Zeta savage might fit nice into your set up since he could remove debuffs from your team, but you want to keep SA and I imagine ST with his taunt is beneficial.
  • Options
    If I were going to use someone for my arena team, I'd zeta Kylo and replace ST with him. As a non-sith, he'll act like a soft taunt, and every time he gets hit he gets stronger. He's a complete beast in arena, and is likely to survive into future metas.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta savage in that team would be immense imo.. only fought him a couple times but took me to a draw on each.

I have zylo and love hit

Dooku under a zihilus lead is also crazy hard to fight against

You are really spoilt for options lol
  • Options
    Lol yeah, I definitely have nothing to complain about .. but of course since a lot of you guys have experience using the Zylos and Zavages of the world, I definitely would love to hear what you guys like/dislike about those guys. Admittedly I'm focused on arena, though I could use some help on HAAT since I'm only able to get about ballpark 600K damage with my current lineup since it's not optimized for raids ATM. But if I had to say what my priority is ... it would be to maintain position in arena but to ideally make a bigger impact on raids as well.
  • Options
    If it's arena you're more focused on I would do Savage. I run Maul and I do not regret at all putting a zeta on Savage. I find him harder to deal with than a zKylo on a Sith team.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    If it's arena you're more focused on I would do Savage. I run Maul and I do not regret at all putting a zeta on Savage. I find him harder to deal with than a zKylo on a Sith team.

Agreed... zavage as ive said i swear is unkillable.. draws each time ive faced him in the right squad
  • Options
    What makes him unkillable? I was thinking if I zeta him, I'd swap out EP