How to connect an existing game to a google account.

Is there a way yet to connect the game I've been playing on "guest" to a google account yet?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. U can't change platforms IOS/Android.
    U can't attach a guest account and u can't change an underage account to allow u 2 chat.

B nice if they would work on those.
  • Options
    yes, create a new google account and link it
  • Options
    Yes..there is a way. I had the same problem...follow these steps:

First of all log into your guest account. Then log into a Google play account. At the bottom of the list of accounts it says add account or something similar. Go ahead and make a new Google play account.

When it is completed, it logs back into the game. It prompts you to start new game or continue the level 0 game. Hit continue and the last game you had logged in will link to the new play account. Log into guest and you will be starting over.

Once you get through the beginning, you can log into a Google play account and the new account should be there with your old guest account.
  • Options
    Yes..there is a way. I had the same problem...follow these steps:

First of all log into your guest account. Then log into a Google play account. At the bottom of the list of accounts it says add account or something similar. Go ahead and make a new Google play account.

When it is completed, it logs back into the game. It prompts you to start new game or continue the level 0 game. Hit continue and the last game you had logged in will link to the new play account. Log into guest and you will be starting over.

Once you get through the beginning, you can log into a Google play account and the new account should be there with your old guest account.

Thank you so much. I finally got time to try this, and it worked. I've been using this account for over a year under a guest, so I feared I would lose my game if something happened to my device. Thank you for giving me this relief.