One less refresh?

So i was wondering, it seems we no longer have a 2nd 50 crystal energy refresh. Is this really happening...?

Replies

• Options
    someone needs to answer this question
  • Options
    Happened for me too. First one was 50. Second was 100. Not cool. No warning.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any idea on the matter ? Happened to me too
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Issue has been forwarded
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    I seriously hope this wasn't intended. That or... the smell of a "stealthy change". Not cool indeed...
  • Options
    Thanks for the stealth change to screw the playerbase!
  • Options
    @RJ__Brando thx for the reply, should we expect feedback in the bug section of the forums?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team is looking into this now to see what's what.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Every body should calm down, this could have been unintended, lay down the accusations lol
  • Options
    Surely this has to be a mistake
  • Options
    I will reserve my strong words until I find out whether it is intentional or not
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing this. Issue noted and being looked into.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Hiya!
    @NicolBolas According to our logs, your account has already spent your 50 crystal refreshes. Details below
    Purchased refresh_energy.
    • Spent: 50 Crystals. 20 Sim Tickets.on 4/11/2017, 8:59:14am PST
    • Spent: 50 Crystals. 20 Sim Tickets on 4/11/2017, 8:59:12

@xanderxman as well. Details listed below
    Purchased refresh_energy.
    • Spent: 50 Crystals. 20 Sim Tickets on 4/11/2017, 4:56:01am PST
    • Spent: 50 Crystals.20 Sim Tickets on 4/11/2017, 4:55:27am

@Narseph your account shows that as of this posting, you've only purchased one crystal refresh today at 5:31PM

@Wootus Could you provide your ally code for us to investigate this further?
  • Options
    I most definitely did not spend 2 refreshes. The times look way too close to each other... it seems like the system registered twice.
  • Options
    This happened to me as well. One refresh purchased, enough for 3 9b and 9c hard mode.
  • Options
    Same here ! spent 100 on the second refresh because I pressed yes automatically
  • Options
    Also, could you check this other account's refresh? 354-512-967

I absolutely did not refresh twice for that account because I was saving it for after the guild reset. Right now it costs 100 crystals to refresh.
  • Options
    Still haven't refreshed the 2nd time since RESET. Did 1st, 2nd is currently at 100 crystals.
  • Options
    Tried on my alt - 50 for 1st, 100 for 2nd refresh
  • Options
    Same here. At first I thought I had done a refresh without remembering it... glad I'm not going senile
  • Kozispoon
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    Legwork complete. There did indeed seem to be an issue with energy refreshes hiccuping and going from 50-100, so our team is working on a hotfix now to rectify the issue and ensure the missing extra 50 energy crystal refresh is put back in for those Players affected. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!

Also nudging this into Bugs
  • Options
    Fixed, thanks!
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I've only spent 1 refresh yes, now the price for the 2nd is back to normal, thanks for the quick handling of this issue and the feedback !
  • Options
    Cheers. Fixed ;) I totally withdraw what i said earlier.

GJ
  • Options
    There did indeed seem to be an issue with energy refreshes hiccuping and going from 50-100, so our team is working on a hotfix now to rectify the issue and ensure the missing extra 50 energy crystal refresh is put back in. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!

Hot fix has been applied.
This discussion has been closed.