Thank You!

ExarTheKun
2668 posts Member
edited April 2017
While I have been waiting for the free-to-farm release of Director Krennic and Deathtrooper since the day I started my account, hoping for a great farm, I am not dissapointed by the decision you guys have made in placing these Character shards. I won't be able to farm either of these characters until I am at least level 83 (DT Cantina Node), but I appreciate the honest gesture of keeping true to your cadence and allowing the opportunity to collect these heroes.

At level 72, it seems a ways off, but in the meantime I plan to continue building up my dream team of Empire toons. You have my thanks and my continued loyalty :)

I can still mop the floor with rebels any day of the week with my sub-par Empire team. So no love lost with these new rebel locations. Let them continue to farm fodder for my Vader's Culling Blade. Long live the developers!!
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Don't get your hopes up of beating LS hard battles when you first unlock them lol. Unless your a whale or a super planned f2p, those nodes will spank you silly