Thoughts on Battlefront 2 trailer? ( spoilers??)

Just saw the trailer even though it got leaked ahead of time and i just have to say that it was one of the most well designed star wars games i have seen. Graphics are out of this world, but what's more out of this world is seeing Yoda and Maul 1v1 for a split sec.
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    I'm hoping that this was a teaser and that a longer trailer will come out this weekend.

If the one imperial officer/tie pilot had blonde hair I would guess that the campaign is through the eyes of captain phasma. Which would make sense as to why she would want to avenge the emperor since her armor is is made from palpatines chrome naboo starship. Probably a long shot though.

Don't know if you caught it or not but Rey had Luke's lightsaber while she was running which is gonna be sick!
  • Options
    I'm not gonna get excited until I see what direction they went in this battlefront.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna get excited until I see what direction they went in this battlefront.

Looks like it will have a single player campaign and battles from all three eras. I think thats worth getting excited over
  • Options
    Why do the lightsabers look so thick in EA Battlefront? Is it just me or the lightsabers blade looks so thick and not as slim as they do in the movies and others.
  • Options
    my thoughts is it wasn't a leak they gave it to someone and said to "leak" the footage.
  • Options
    The story campaign looks like its from an imperial soldier. The Death Star has just blown up and the soldier is on a near by planet and sees the DS destruction. The main lead is female.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Looks like it will have a single player campaign and battles from all three eras. I think thats worth getting excited over

What if it's not just the 3 eras, but all eras including KoTOR era.