Increase daily attempts on hard nodes

With all the new good toons being placed on a single hard toon, any f2p is looking at a year long grind to get it to 7*. At least increase the daily attempts to 5-6 so we at least have a chance to get the toons before they are totally useless in arena. Any whales will have a 6-8 month head start. I can't imagine to have baze or nihilius when he is placed in a hard mode.
PS.
Also why aren't any new toons added to bronzium cards. Resistance trooper, pilot and even Poe will be great addition.

Replies

• Options
    Refreshing a hard node is 50 crystals - affordable even for ftp
  • Options
    Not everyday

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

affordable? yes, but not worth it. (imo)
    I actually kinda like the idea, but since you can refresh for crystals like @jackTHErandom pointed out it's most likely not going to happen.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm throwing a pebble down a deep well, hoping someone up top will notice the water level has minutely risen. Buuuuut whatever, +1. I think we should get 5 attempts per node without refresh. Least that they can do, as now toons have only one hard node and the drop rate is 20-35%, historically.
  • Options

Assuming you're paying for the 50 energy refresh, it comes to about ~80 crystals per shard using a 30% drop rate. Yes you get a chance at maybe one type of gear you might need w 3 others you have 1,000 of. It's not guaranteed either, you could get a 10% or less.