Yoda zeta?

So a question on Yoda's Battle Meditation zeta. The description says "Yoda gains tenacity up and foresight for 2 turns, then grants each ally every positive status effect he has for two turns, with a 40% chance to gain 35% turn meter. Unique status effects can't be copied."

Okay. So to me it sounds very clear; he gains foresight and tenacity up, and throws those plus other effects that aren't unique onto the team. But I'm hearing people from the guild that say no, he doesn't throw foresight...only tenacity. He does gain both for himself, but won't throw his foresight buff on the rest of the team.

Can anyone positively confirm how this works? I'll be damned if I'm wasting a zeta on him if he can't even throw foresight when he gains it that way; he can throw it when he gains it from his base attack and if he has it from QGJz, so there's no good reason he shouldn't be able to here; but that's what I'm being told.
'
Anyone know?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, Yoda's zeta BM will give tenacity up and foresight to the entire team. The zeta also reduces the cooldown by 1. It helps if either enemy does an AOE before your yoda, dispell ZQGJ foresight then Yoda reapplies it for everyone, or if you run a ZQGJ without a Jedi member, Yoda gives them some foresight too. Maybe your guild friends don't have it zeta'd, since it is just tenacity then.
  • Options
    That makes sense. And not to sound distrusting, but are you SURE of that? As in, you've got him zeta'd and seen it work as described? Just want to be 100% before I pull the trigger on that...
  • Options
    Yes mine is zeta and I've seen him with no foresight use his bm to give all allies foresight and tenacity
  • Options
    Okay, great! That's what I needed to know! Much appreciated!
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    I have a Zeta Yoda. He gives foresight and tenacity to all. That part is correct. However, from what I've seen he is the only one that gets foresight for 2 turns. Everyone else gets foresight for 1 turn and tenacity and any other buffs for 2 turns
  • Options
    So long as they get it, that's the important thing. From what I was hearing, when he used that ability no one was getting it BUT him. But that's good to know!