Would you recommend the ships mega pack?

Laz
190 posts Member
Started very late on ships, have most pilots to 7 stars. Would you guys recommend I get a ship mega pack? How has your luck been?

Replies

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Its bad. It gives out character shards too.

If anything get the other ship pack
  • Options
    Not just no but hell no. Terrible pack.
  • Options
    Most random packs are bad and of the bad ones this is the worst one. Or maybe a tie w the R1 packs which listed all R1 toons but 99% were worthless SRP shards.
  • Options
    Bought two when ships came out, worst purchase ever in the game. Definitely a big fat no. It's the only way to get the Falcon, and the only reason I tried.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Not even to own the Millennium Falcon which I very much want
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    I bought it once and it literally awarded nothing but character shards for guys I already had maxed, plus 5 shards for a handful of ships. Total waste.
  • Options
    DO NOT BUY. The worst decision I ever made. Being FTP makes it even worse. Did not unlock or get shards for unlocked ships. Got 10 maul and 10 rex which was OK otherwise total ****
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Get the 599 fleet data pack.

If you already have pilots at 7* and only need ships, then there's no reason to get the pack that includes pilot shards.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Also, guys, read the descriptions!!!

If a pack gives character shards, and you don't need character shards, don't complain when you buy it and get stuff you don't need!!!
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Options
    Agreed here, it's a no from me. Apparently there's a chance to get a full ship, but the odds are likely to be extremely slim. Mostly I get pilots myself :(
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    It's terrible.

It is possibly the worst pack ever.
    Expect to get 10/15 shards of every ship that is bad.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Small fleet pack is the way to go if you're just needing blueprints
  • Options
    Its okay for early game when you dont have a lot of the characters 7* however for late game players it is a rip off. It stinks that it is the only place to get Falcon, Reaper, and Kylo's Shuttle shards. We need ship nodes!
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    It's a good pack if you don't have the pilot and the ships. When ships came out, I had none of the pilot for the ships. The packs gives shards for the pilot and the accompanying ship, so it was good value. Now that I have a few pilot and ship maxed out, I wouldn't buy it.

So it really dépends on your situation.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Its okay for early game when you dont have a lot of the characters 7* however for late game players it is a rip off. It stinks that it is the only place to get Falcon, Reaper, and Kylo's Shuttle shards. We need ship nodes!
    I want ship raids, events and nodes. Building ships shouldn't be a useless thing IMO.