Design a SWGOH-esque character who is NOT from Star Wars

Zanhaep
358 posts Member
Simple 'design a character' thread, but this time, you have to make a character who comes from somewhere other than the Star Wars universe. Don't worry about whether they're too OP, as obviously these aren't going to be in consideration for addition.

I'll start with Kasumi Goto from Mass Effect 2

Tags: Renegade(?), Infiltrator, Normandy, Scoundrel

Basic: Sneak In
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and gain Stealth for 2 turns. If Kasumi is already Stealthed,
deal 25% additional damage.

Special: Shadow Strike
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 85% chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn. On a killing blow,
gain Foresight for 2 turns and 60% Turn Meter.

Unique 1: Master Thief
Kasumi has +15% Speed. In addition, whenever she goes below 100% health, Kasumi has a 35% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn

Unique 2: Graybox
Whenever an ally is defeated, Kasumi gains +10% to all stats for the rest of the battle(stacking). Whenever an ally is revived, Kasumi gains an additional 3% of all stats.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Indiana Jones
    Tags: Explorer, Han Solo

Basic: Strong Arm (punch):
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain defense up. Reduce 20% TM with a 50% chance to each reduce 20% TM, daze, reduce 20% TM and gain expose (on jones).

Special: Whip em good 3 turn cooldown: (raps rope around target)
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and daze stun and shock them. These effects are unresistable. Call an ally to assist with +50% bonus damage. Gain expose.

Special: Rope Swing 5 turn cooldown:
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and reduce thier accuracy by 20% for 2 turns. Gain 2 exposes. Gain TM and health (heal) equal to 20 time the number of exposes on Indiana jones. Ability block all enemies critically hit and offense down to those not critically hit.

Unique: It's a fadora:
    Indiana Jones gains 10 speed for each expose on him and only takes 5% health for each expose. Whenever Indiana Jones is hit with expose, the enemy gains that many exposes/4 rounded up. Exposes reapply on Indiana Jones when they are used (max 10 reapply).

Unique: The hidden clue:
    Indiana Jones has +25% accuracy, speed, and health steal. Whenever an ally dies, Indiana Jones uses all of that allies abilities.
    Post edited by Supercat on
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Solid Snake
    Tags: attacker, infiltrator, special forces, clone(lol).

New buffs/debuffs:
    Sleep: Equivalent of stun, but is cleansed upon receiving damage
    "?": Speed down and accuracy down.
    "!": Speed up and accuracy up.

Basic (stealthed): Modified M9 Beretta.
    Deals 0 damage. Inflicts target with sleep. If sleep is resisted, target gains "!".

Basic: (unstealthed): FAMAS Rifle
    Deal physical damage to target enemy. 35% chance to fire a tracer round that inflicts evasion down.

Special: Cardboard Box (3 turn cd)
    Snake gains box, stealth, speed up, and 3 heal over time effects for 3 turns. All enemies gain "?" For 2 turns. If Snake takes damage while buffed with box, he loses all buffs and all enemies lose "?" and/or gain "!".

Special: Stealth Camo (5 turn cd)
    Snake gains stealth and dispels all enemy "!" Buffs. Snake gains 50% turn meter.

Unique: master of stealth.
    At the end of each of Snake's turns, each enemy with the "?" debuff loses 40% tm.

Unique: Metal Gear!?
    Snake deals triple damage to droids.
  • Options
    Spock
    Tags: Vulcan, Starfleet, Lightside

Basic: Vulcan nerve pinch:
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict stun for 2 turns additionally all allies gain speed up for 1 turn. This attack can't be evaded or resisted.

Special: Vulcan Mind Meld:
    Spock grants the entire team the Understanding buff for 2 turns. While allies have this buff they gain 30% evasion, 80% tenacity and 20% offense. Spock gains 10% tm whenever this buff expires.

Special: it's only logical:
    Dispel all negative status affects on all allies and grant target ally 100% tm. If that target ally is Starfleet they also gain tenacity up additionally if the target ally is Captain Kirk both he and Spock gain offense up.

Unique: The needs of the many out-way the needs of the few:
    Whenever a Starfleet ally drops below 100% health Spock taunts for 1 turn. Whenever Spock is damaged while taunting all allies gain 5% offense and tenacity (stacking) in addition if Spock is defeated while taunting he is revived at 10% health with 10 heal over time status effects.

Unique: Senior science officer:
    Whenever Captain Kirk is defeated while in the leader position Spock gains 20% health and protection in addition all remaining Starfleet ally's leadership abilities are activated for the remainder of the encounter.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Tom Brady:

Tags: New England Patriot, Michigan Wolverine, Quarterback, Football

New buffs:
    Clutch: Revives if defeated with 20% health and 150% offense.

Touchdown(Basic): Brady deals physical damage to target enemy. If it scores a critical hit, Brady does Knockout Punch right after it.

Knockout Punch(Special): Brady deals special damage and grant enemies speed down, evasion down, and critical down. If scores critical hit he grants all allies Clutch buff for one turn. Cannot be debuff. Cool down 4

On Field Audible(Special): All allies choose 1 random ally(not the same one) and attack it with their highest damaging ability. Cool down 2

On The Line(Special): Allies gain speed up for the next turn. Cool down 1

G.O.A.T(Unique): Grants all Patriots and Receivers 75% speed, offense and critical damage. Michigan Wolverine's get 2/3 of that and all other allies get.

Best QB, Coach Duo(Unique) Brady adds 25% chance of Foresight to Belicheck's leader ability and Belichick adds 25% offense Brady's G.O.A.T. ability.

An upcoming Andrew McCutchen idea's coming soon
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    Tom Brady:

New buffs:

Touchdown(Basic): Brady deals physical damage to target enemy. If it scores a critical hit, Brady does Knockout Punch right after it.

Knockout Punch(Special): Brady deals special damage and grant enemies speed down, evasion down, and critical down. If scores critical hit he grants all allies Clutch buff for one turn. Cannot be debuff. Cool down 4

On Field Audible(Special): All allies choose 1 random ally(not the same one) and attack it with their highest damaging ability. Cool down 2

G.O.A.T(Unique): Grants all Patriots and Receivers 75% speed, offense and critical damage. Michigan Wolverine's get 2/3 of that and all other allies get.

Best QB, Coach Duo(Unique) Brady adds 25% chance of Foresight to Belicheck's leader ability and Belichick adds 25% offense Brady's G.O.A.T. ability.

@Tman
    1. He isn't the GOAT (he is goat at cheating)
    2. Do you forgot he cheats?
    3. He probably cheated in super bowl LI
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Tom Brady:

New buffs:

@Tman

If this were a NFL forum I'd argue about to a T, but since its not I'll let it go.

P.S. No evidence
  • Options
    I just spent half an hour typing up one on my ****ing phone and it got ****ing erased. **** this, now I'm in a ****** mood. ****
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Saving a draft my ***

Edit: mods, is there any way to recover that? I actually posted it and it went through. It wasn't until I went to edit it to fix a mistake that it disappeared
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Saving a draft my ***

Edit: mods, is there any way to recover that? I actually posted it and it went through. It wasn't until I went to edit it to fix a mistake that it disappeared

Ouch. That's happened to me before too.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Andrew McCutchen:

Tags: Pittsburgh Pirate, NL, Baseball Player, Attacker, Outfielder

Basic; Reliable Bat: McCutchen deals physical damage to target enemy, doubled if pitcher.

Special; Cannonball Coming(Cool down: 5) :McCutchen deals special damage to target enemy equal to at least 75% of their max health, 100% for pitchers. It grants all enemies -2 cool down, though.

Special; Clutch Catch(Cool down 2): McCutchen grants all allies Defend Up and grants himself Clutch Buff. If an outfielder is present all enemies lose 50% turn meter. If a Pirate is present grant taunt til Damage is taken 2 times.

Leader; Face of the Pirates: McCutchen grants all Pirate allies 50% speed, and if he dies all Pirate allies attack target enemy and reduce cooldowns to 1 if the cooldowns is higher than 1.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Godzilla

Tags: Kaiju, Tank

New Buffs and Debuffs:
    Burn: deals damage over time and the debuffed enemy loses 10% turn meter for every 25% gained.
    Frightful Roar: Stun target enemy on next turn and 25% offend for 2 turns.

Atomic Breath(Basic): Deal physical damage to target target enemy and 10% of the damage dealt to all other enemies. Also apply Burn to target enemy if critical hit with 25% to inflict to another enemy under the same conditions.

Heavy Tail Swing(Special): Deal special damage to all enemies and taunt for 3 turns. Grant all allies Frightful Roar and 1 random enemy Burn. Cooldown 3

2nd Brain does well(Unique): Heal 15% of Max health and Revive with 20% health and Frightful Roar if defeated.

King of the Monsters(Unique): All ally uniques are Godzilla's and All allies gain 25 critical chance.
  • StarwarsrawratS
    206 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Tman
    Tom Brady:

New buffs:

Tags: AFC, Pretty boy, Cheater, MVC(most valuable cheater)
    Basic: deflates balls
    Special: cries about suspension
    Unique: appeals suspension
    Leader: if bellicheck is present secretly videotapes opposing team, if Gisele is present she goes home with me
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Tom Brady:

New buffs:

@Tman

If this were a NFL forum I'd argue about to a T, but since its not I'll let it go.

P.S. No evidence

See above quote
  • Steel_Memes
    105 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    This seems like fun.

Tactical Marine

Tags: Imperium of Man, Space Marine, Human, Tank

Basic: Purge the Unclean
    Deal physical damage to target and inflict a damage over time. For each debuff the target has, inflict an additional damage over time.

Special: Only in Death Does Duty End
    Taunt and gain critical hit immunity for 2 turns. Transfer all debuffs from Human allies to Tactical Marine for one turn.

Special: For the Emperor!
    Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to remove 50% turn metre. This chance is doubled if an enemy does not have the Human tag.

Unique: Hatred is the Emperor's Greatest Gift to Humanity.
    All damage is doubled against non human enemies. Additionally, gain 20% counter chance for each non human enemy.
  • Options
    Master Chief

Tags: Spartan, UNSC

Basic: Spartan Arsenal - Master Chief has a 40% of attacking a second time. Assault Rifle - Verse Attackers he reduces 25% TM and inflict offense down. Sniper Rifle - Verse Tanks he deals an automatic critical and ignores 100% armor. Shotgun - verse Support inflict ability block, cannot be resisted

Special: Sticky Bombs - Target cannot evade or resist this attack. Target cannot stealth while under the effect and is Panicked (-10% evasion, defense, and offense). After two rounds, it deals damage plus an addition 25.11% of targets HP. If an enemy dies form Sticky bomb, remove a random debuff from each ally.

Special: Cortana Interface - All Allies gain 45.29% TM, Accuracy Up, and 11.7% protection up. One Random Ally gains Defense up, and another random ally gains offense up.

Unique: Mjolinir Armor - Immune to Criticals and Reduced damage from Massive Damage. Master Chief heals 10% Hp and Protection on his turn. If Master Chief wasn't damaged since his last turn, regain 20% hp and 50% protection.

Leadership: Remember Reach - Once per combat the First ally to be defeated has a 100% chance to resurrect with 60% TM and HP. The second time an ally is defeated they have a 60% chance to resurrect at 30% TM and HP. Whenever Master Chief regains protection for any reason, all other allies regain 10% protection. When any ally receives a debuff, they also gain defense up.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    @Tman
    Tom Brady:

New buffs:

Tags: AFC, Pretty boy, Cheater, MVC(most valuable cheater)
    Basic: deflates balls
    Special: cries about suspension
    Unique: appeals suspension
    Leader: if bellicheck is present secretly videotapes opposing team, if Gisele is present she goes home with me

Love it.

@tman
    I wonder how a Falcons playbook was stolen AND there was a drone flying over the Falcons practicing. AND how the refs starts screwing up after half-time (bribe-time).
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing Falcon fans aren't over blowing a 28-3 win, still some good news, though you guys still have Matty Ice who will likely lead the falcons to playoffs.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    And by the way sorry to @Zanhaep for making this a thread over Brady. To try to stop the overflow of back in forth I'll refrain from posting on this thread. Maybe you'll,get some cool,ideas like the ones above:)
  • Options
    Captain Kirk
    Tags: Starfleet, Human, Lightside.

Basic: Phaser shot
    Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to attack again (doubled if Spock is present). Each attack has a 70% chance to inflict Daze on the target enemy, if target is already Dazed inflict Stagger instead.

Special: Fire the Photon torpedoes
    Deal physical damage to all enemies and remove 35% tm if the tm removal is resisted ignore armour instead. Deal 10% more damage for every Starfleet ally present.

Unique: Highly decorated Starfleet officer
    Whenever Captain Kirk suffers a negative status effect or his tm is removed grant all allies protection up (25%) for two turns. If that ally already has protection up grant them offense up instead.

Unique: Boldy go where no one has gone before
    Kirk gains maximum health equal to all Starfleet allies' offense and gains maximum protection equal to all Starfleet allies' defense. If Spock is present he gains these bonuses as well.

Leader: Captain of the USS Enterprise
    All Starfleet allies have 30% more offense while they have protection and gain 30 speed whenever they lose protection (not stackable) all other allies gain half of this. If Spock is present these bonuses are doubled.