Daily raid tickets not adding up properly

So, on the guild activities window i have this:

Daily Raid Tickets:

Personal 600/600 Guild Total 3790

Now, as i go to the Guild Panel and enter Manage, i notice that i have 384 only. Weird? As it says 600 personal on guild activities tab. I'm reporting this from an alt account BTW.

Player ID: NDor70VnT-qRMQklqlxDmw

If any other info is needed, please let me know.

Replies

• Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94844/daily-ticket-counter-does-not-work-unreliable-please-comment-️-maybe-enough-comments-response#latest

It's not just you, every guild has been having this issue for 8-9 months.
    The lifetime counter is accurate but the daily isn't.
  • Options
    Yet CG and EA decide to not fix this bug since it doesn't provide any cash flows.

Fk this game and leave it while you can since it will always be full of bugs that the devs ignore for months, and soon years...
  • Options
    Any updates on this topic?

Less raids are being made BECAUSE OF THIS BUG. I'm getting tired of CG not being able to address this issue. I've got 600/600 tickets but not being fully displayed on GUILD MANAGE SECTION.

Every single player should boycott this game because of this. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I had this issue yesterday.
    I actually removed 2 players that read 0/600 on the ticket counter so I could bring in 2 alt accounts to meet our 30k, turns out apparently they did put up some tickets because we were still short tickets after the alts put up 600/600

@CG_Kozispoon
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    Bump.

It's frustrating not to be able to raid more oftenly due to this issue. I feel it's wasted game time. It's useless contribution from all guild members. I'm so disappointed that CG doesn't prioritize this issue over others, as it pretty much affects every one.

So, adding new toons is what counts, right CG? Keep adding new content instead. It's the wrong way, it's just wrong.