Who should I Zeta?

Hey!

So I am finally going to be getting my first Zeta soon and need to know who I should put it on. Any advice would be greatly appareciated

Here is my roster - https://swgoh.gg/u/bendack/

Thank you again!

Replies

• Options
    The arena team you're running would suggest an empire based lead is best? So I would put Vader lead, Zeta Vader, have EP and RG as support with phasma and qui gon, but phase both of them out for toons such as shore/TFP or any two sith characters?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vader would be a solid choice, but you only have TFP at 3* and most zeta Vader teams really rely on having a fast TFP and Shoretrooper to protect your squishier characters.

Qui-Gon Jinn could be a solid choice as well because you have your Jedi well geared and a full team of them (You don't have an entire team of well geared Empire characters.) zQGJ, Yoda, JKA, Aayla and then Barriss/Ahsoka/IGD depending on who you find more useful. Optimally you'd put GK in there, but you don't have him.

You don't really have the right sith to run Zeta Maul (Nihilus is essential and SA is becoming more and more essential as well).