Ewok Elder and Old Daka

I have Ewok Elder at 4*, halfway to 5. I have Old Daka at 5*. Both Level 68.

Getting Elder to even 4 * has been laborious to say the least (and that was AFTER I landed a 2* Elder from a Bronzium Pack). But I can say owning him makes GW a breeze. It's been over a month since I have failed to make it through a day finishing GW, and Elder is the prime reason.

But it would seem that there is hope for an Arena team rooted in these 2. I just can't figure out the pieces that best compliment them. Tanks help on GW, because you don't run into too many Poe/Poggle teams. But in Arena where the top of the leader board is full of Poe and/or Poggle teams, tanks are useless. I float between #40 and #70 on my Area server using (Lumi, Sid, Phasma, Poggle, and Han). I have tried putting Elder or Daka in for Han and it always ends terribly.

I also have:
7* Lumi
7* Phasma
7* Sid
7* Poggle
6* JC
6* Stormtrooper Han
5* Talia
4* Vader, Kylo, Chewy, Dooku, Jawa, CUP, URoRRuR'R'R, and JKG (she sucks btw)

I have QGJ and FOTP at 2*, not sure how much energy to devote to them.

It's clear that I have been kind of all over the place acquiring and charding toons, just wondering if anyone had any good ideas on how to build out a competitive team around Elder and Daka? Or if I should just give up, farm Poe and QGJ.

Replies

• Options
    In Arena, if i could get 7* ewok elder, id use him.

Put Ewok Elder in place of a tank with low hp high damage characters. Or, idk he basically is revive machine with good healing and turn meter basic attack.

Mine is 2* and, getting less than 1shard per day doesnt seem worth it he will never be 7* and thus never on my team:)
  • Options
    Forgot to mention, probably obvious, I'm F2P. So yes, 3 CHANCES a day at a chard make his leveling up take forever. There will be 3 more chances once Level 8 DS Battles opens up. Got lucky to have him drop from a Data Card. I don't think I have faced him even one time in Arena.