Broken GW node still a thing?

Is the broken 12th node still a thing? I had it on my old account but not on my new one. Currently my arena power is a bit above 40k and I've heard that you get the broken node around 50k. Has it been fixed or does it still happen?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep still get it every day
  • Options
    broken how?
  • Options
    @Kyno what's your arena power?
  • Options
    Good ole Stuart Greenback.
  • Options
    @spotremix it's a 12th node that is all level 85 but 2-3* and blue/green gear. Usually a random assortment of characters that don't really make sense
  • Options
    @spotremix it's a 12th node that is all level 85 but 2-3* and blue/green gear. Usually a random assortment of characters that don't really make sense

must not be a global thing because my 12 is a hard one. but i still get it finished most days.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    47480 in arena screen
    48480 in guild management
    49565 top 5 toons

I believe and have seen actual calculated values in another post that it's the top 5 toons but I figured I will give you all the other theories too.
  • Options
    I get the broken node 12 every time and have for a few weeks.
    46906 in arena and guild management
    49162 top 5 toons
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I have a broken 9/11/12
  • Options
    I've had a bugged node 12 for as long as I can remember
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Perdogie wrote: »
    I've had a bugged node 12 for as long as I can remember

This
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Mine stopped being broken last week, 12th node is now always a fight against iN Final Boss which seems somewhat apt.. although much harder than the broken node can still complete with an auto.
  • Options
    If you are seeing teams of Vader plus four tanks on node 12 you are getting close. It means the game is generating the highest possible power of teams it can. What is amusing is when the guy has a 7* Shoretrooper, so he has more power than Vader and gets stuck in the lead slot.