Omega bottleneck

13Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    My first Zeta was Maul. I know nothing will ever be as good as my first. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    My experience is that this is only a problem for people spending money. I can't gear characters fast enough to use up my omegas.

Agreed, it's just a "whale problem" because it's something they can't just throw a credit card at have done with it

Actually if you are willing to you can.
    4 times a month there are omega battles that you can refresh for crystals.
    Can also whale out on cantina refreshes for cantina level with it's horrid drop rate.

That is true, I completely forgot you can refresh the omega battles
  • Options
    I hate to sound callous, but I have 50 of them and see nowhere near the bottleneck I have with gear. Sorry, you can have all the Omega you want, stun cuffs or guns/carbonati are the actual bottlenecks.
  • Options
    I mean, I guess I'd want more Omega's because , hey, why not, but TBH that's something I've never felt a particular crunch on. Really, it's one of the few "reliable's" in the game. In 5 days I WILL have 5 omegas - but likely sooner. In this game? That means something.

I can't, HOWEVER, be guaranteed I'll have 5 stun guns/cuffs in 5 days however, no matter how much energy or refreshes...........
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, I guess I'd want more Omega's because , hey, why not, but TBH that's something I've never felt a particular crunch on. Really, it's one of the few "reliable's" in the game. In 5 days I WILL have 5 omegas - but likely sooner. In this game? That means something.

I can't, HOWEVER, be guaranteed I'll have 5 stun guns/cuffs in 5 days however, no matter how much energy or refreshes...........

This

You can easily get 30 omegas a week... gear is the real grind
  • scuba
    14166 posts Member
    Options
    I hate to sound callous, but I have 50 of them and see nowhere near the bottleneck I have with gear. Sorry, you can have all the Omega you want, stun cuffs or guns/carbonati are the actual bottlenecks.

Gear is absolutely more of a bottle neck than omegas or zeta's, but gear bottleneck is easier to overcome:
    2blhLmQ.gif
    You can spend on omega but still not as easily as gear
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    yeah you're right, but nobody wants to buy omegas from fleet currency. it just feels like a bad deal at the current price.
    yep completely burned money