Don't you guys love how Vaders shipIs in the same spot as Scimitar, slave 1, and tfp ship.

Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited April 2017
Is in the same spot as Scimitar, slave 1, and tfp ship. Why couldn't you guys place it anywhere else (excluding shard shop..)
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah its not like it a special ship deserving of that location or anything.....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

It's really not that special tho...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

So target lock isn't anything special either?
  • Options
    Problem is that 1 spot rotates 3 ships, all other slots rotate 2, and the middle top one rotates 4 now. Just move itf somewhere or one of the 3 rare ones somewhere
  • Options

It is but overall I find his ship a bit underwhelming.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes but in the name of true balance high value ships (or toons, haha) should have weaknesses.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

I find it wins lots of battles for me. :)
  • Options

The ability to be able to dispel a target locked ships buff like taunt(Biggs) for example is good enough for me. I removed Asokas ship long ago after I got Vaders ship from the tournaments and I easily stay in the top 50 for payout.

• Options

Yes but in the name of true balance high value ships (or toons, haha) should have weaknesses.

Yep I like the design of it. It's just not as good as many people think it is.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Still haven't seen it. :expressionless:
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    They should move the regular TIE off that spot. They just made it harder to farm Slave 1 blueprints.
  • Options
    Problem solved- farm slave scimitar Chirrut tie advanced all at once. Can't be disappointed that way. Right? Right ?
  • Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    They should move the regular TIE off that spot. They just made it harder to farm Slave 1 blueprints.

I've had tie fighter in that spot 7 times in a row now

End me
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Yep I like the design of it. It's just not as good as many people think it is.

The fact that it is not only viable at 4* among 7* max level fleets in the top 20, but that it has excellent synergies with many current ship comps would suggest otherwise.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    It's my favorite ship. A maxed out Vader piloting it is a beautiful thing to see, especially alongside a maxed out TFP and FOTP ...
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Still haven't seen it. :expressionless:

Sames. Hasn't showed up in the shard shop either.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I have enough to buy 36 shards in the shard shop ... if it ever shows up
  • Options
    I don't have the advanced tie, but I kill it all the time... Seems to me like it could use a bit more resilience to be truly useful. Very easy to kill = terrible for your D squad.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have the advanced tie, but I kill it all the time... Seems to me like it could use a bit more resilience to be truly useful. Very easy to kill = terrible for your D squad.

Only if it's not paired with Biggs + a fast TFP
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Bought 4 from the fleet store, and 2 from shard shop. Day 1!

19 more shards to 5*.

Thank you EA.

wpid-54cc23f6c90e8c0b94000001.gif

• Options
    Please change location!!
    +1000000000000000000
  • Options
    Scimitar special on tie advanced + mace aoe........

Oh yes overrated indeed
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Is in the same spot as Scimitar, slave 1, and tfp ship. Why couldn't you guys place it anywhere else (excluding shard shop..)

Did you really just say that?! :D

Careful what you wish for, if the ship gets released in the new lightside 10a hard node its your fault! :p
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. Haven't seen it yet