Rise Together Character Requirements? Finally?

So now that the event has been removed, can someone please confirm what the character requirements and rewards are for each tier? This delay will give some of us a chance to level up our characters by the required amount (and no more).

Not looking to G11 6 Phoenix characters because reasons.

Replies

• Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    Options
    We don't know yet because we were unable to complete the first tier. The first tier was giving 5 blueprints for both ship and 150k credits. They actually required kanan and chopper only because hera was free toon in the fist tier. Other tier (6 i think) , need to be unlocked to see requirements/ reward information
  • Options
    My event is gone now, but some people in my guild were able to activate both the ghost & phantom already.
  • Options
    I managed to actually get through the first mission somehow. 2nd tier was Ezra and Sabine with Hera lvl32 again as the Leader. No idea on the reward as I couldn't get into it.
  • Options
    My event is gone now, but some people in my guild were able to activate both the ghost & phantom already.

You sure they didnt just buy the packs?
  • Options

You sure they didnt just buy the packs?

Didn't even know there were packs, so I guess it's possible.
  • Options
    Someone in my guild sent a screenshot of completing the whole event. I can't give you specifics on gearing but I know that all of his pheonix characters are 3 stars, so it should be quite doable as long as they're purple I'd say.
  • Options
    Someone in my guild sent a screenshot of completing the whole event. I can't give you specifics on gearing but I know that all of his pheonix characters are 3 stars, so it should be quite doable as long as they're purple I'd say.

Where's the screenshot