OMG, pls EA, make the tutorial skippable!

Vodo
332 posts Member
Sooooo annoying when you install the game on another device. Why is there no skip button??

Replies

• Options
    Yes, the game logged me out of Google once and I had sit through all that. it was rage inducing.
  • LargKellein
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes, the game logged me out of Google once and I had sit through all that. it was rage inducing.

Yep, same experience here. And of course during arena hour. At least the log out thing seems to be in the patch notes to prevent that, but would still like to skip it on reinstalling.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I've been trying not to complain on the forum lately, but OMG YES THIS MAKES MY EYES BLEED!
  • Options
    I think I had started a thread asking for the same. I play on multiple devices, phone, tab and PC. It was a bummer cos I had to finish tutorial on each of the 3. Apart from that, I've had to play tutorial at least 2 other times because of network issues.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    This tutorial is nothing. I've been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest for over 2 years now. Switched phones twice and had to format one of them two times. The tutorial there is over ONE HOUR LONG and you have to go through it every time to get to the "Log In using Facebook" button... :/
  • Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Please do not Necro threads.. or make posts all caps. :|
This discussion has been closed.