Shard mate : Abraxis Event horizon

Hey dude,
I m enjoying playing versus you now.
Before you own our shard but with those zeta, you lost your top1 sit.
I do like you as you have almost all the toon and make me try mines against all your set up.
I do take top1 at 18hr in China or 11hr il france.

If you want tell me when is ur payout so i wont bother u.

Best regards good game

Replies

• Options
    Hey Massilia, janne here!
    I've been sniping #1 at 6pm (GMT+2). Have you reached any other ppl from our shard?
  • Options
    Hey guys,

nice to meet you. I am no competition for you all yet (currently #10) but might advance into top 10 soon.

My payout time is at 6 pm in Bangkok (GMT +7), respectively, 1 pm in Central Europe.

I usually do all my battles within the last hour and would appreciate it a lot if you didn't battle me during this time.
  • trancos66
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm trancos65
    my payout is at 6pm in Madrid ( Central European Time GMT+2)
    I usually do all my battles within the last hour too
    Post edited by trancos66 on
  • Jaybee
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. Just saw this. Hey everyone. I'm in your shard too :)
  • Shilu
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Are you guys interested in coordinating finishes via chat? In our guild we use the app Line. Feel free to add me: nik901

I'd also be fine with Whatsapp.

@janne: Congrats! You have a sick team in place. I just tried really hard to take #1 from you but I couldn't even make a dent :disappointed: That SA is just freaking fast.
  • janne
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I'm adding you on Line @Shilu . hopefully others will too.
  • janne
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I made a group chat on line for this arena shard. feel free to add me on line. ID: j_damnit
  • Options
    Finally I've found you guys!
  • Options
    my id in line:
    trancos65
    :)
  • Options
    Hey all!

Sort of new to t10, but I'm Jek Tono Tazzle. Nice to see so many of you in here!

Seems many of us have the same payout, as I'm 6:00 pm CET too.
  • Jaybee
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm on LINE as well..

Jaybee_BB is the username. My payout is 6PM EST. I'm in the same guild as Abraxis. His payout is the same.
  • Options
    Nice to hear from you jaybee!
    Could you ask abraxis why he always hits back immediately when I try to claim #1 for pay out at 6:00 pm CET? That's 5-6 hrs before your pay out. And it always happens, close to instantly :) he even did it today, just before 6 pm cet, within a few minutes after I went for #1 he reclaimed. So I assumed he was euro.
    Could we come to an agreement? A deal? A truce? :) how about not advancing when it's close to the hour, but waiting until after, when you're not up?
  • janne
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. It would be cool to have you both in our line chat.
  • Mushroom_Planett1
    87 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    In ships he does the same thing to me and everyone else who knocks him out of first. It's not gonna last forever that's for sure.
    Post edited by Mushroom_Planett1 on
  • Options
    Hi, guys, can u add me too? I'm SWOlympian and im GMT+2.
    Nickname in LINE is creulig2
  • Options
    Was looking for this group on Reddit with no success. Can I get added to the group please, LineID: domri-rade
  • Options
    Hey guys It's mknugget was wondering if you all had a chat? I'm In your shard and my payout is at 6:00 pm central time USA
  • Options
    Domri wrote: »
    Was looking for this group on Reddit with no success. Can I get added to the group please, LineID: domri-rade
    I was so close to first today!
  • Options
    whats your line id mknugget?
  • Options
    Lineid: 20pcnugg
  • Options
    Hey Janne you think you can add me again? I lost my line account my new player id is nugget18
  • BuZa93
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    In ships he does the same thing to me and everyone else who knocks him out of first. It's not gonna last forever that's for sure.

Post edited by BuZa93 on