So should we ?

Saraleb
2070 posts Member
This is NOT a moan or anything about todays events.. just looking for general thoughts..

Are people spending Cantina energy ? Really dont want to blow an almost maxed saved amount only for double drops to be rolled out later today...

Replies

• Options
    My guild reset isn't till 1030pm est so I won't be spending any until then anyway.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I'm holding mine until the guild activity changes this evening as well
    Hopefully it will be active by then
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Yup. Lack of patience is how they get you.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I did the 3 battles to finish the daily, I'm saving everything else in hopes they get it put in today.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    This is NOT a moan or anything about todays events.. just looking for general thoughts..

Are people spending Cantina energy ? Really dont want to blow an almost maxed saved amount only for double drops to be rolled out later today...

Gotta get that 600 raid energy
  • Options
    Hold on and save if you can! :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Varlie wrote: »

Yup. Lack of patience is how they get you.

Lol - they're not trying to "get you". They're trying to fix an unforeseen problem. But yes, be patient, hold while you can and only spend what you need to stop from hitting the cap.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'll spend just the 3 needed for guild activity. The downside is we don't gain the freebies if we are over 143.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    If it comes down to it, it is better to not spend, garner the free energy even if it takes you over the free allotment amount. If double drops do come today, it will be worth it to have saved.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    There is always the possibility they won't come today though.
    Empire Relic