Help! (GW battle)

I am stuck on my GW today:
FJ8QdS7.png

The team doesn't look too threatening, but I'm having a hard time getting past it without losing too many characters. The best I've been able to do is losing Poe and Chewie, and everyone else at full health, but I feel like losing my 2 best tanks will hurt me later on too much. Here's my team:
yDEtaRG.png
1WGsUeO.png
tIkFpGD.png

Everyone is at full health, except for JC (slightly below full health). Only skills on cooldown are heals.

I don't really see how a suicide squad could be very helpful, as none of the opposing toons have particularly devastating specials. Could anyone give some tips to try? If not, I guess I'll have to burn Poe and Chewie.

Replies

• puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Keep trying. I would not* use chewie.

I use Phasma, Kylo, Sid, Daka and Luminara on GW since they are my 7* characters. With your toons, sid lumi geo poe poggle should be sufficient. Try also sid lumi geo jc poggle or sid lumi geo jc poe.

Kill his GS, then Sid, then you are fine, especially with JC who can heal every 2-3 turns
  • Error_404
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would say that it looks like you need Ewok Elder or Bariss. Short of that, try leveling up Talia and Chewy, and going full healer team. Lumi, Daka, JC, Talia, Chewy.

Put Lumi in the lead role, the evasion and auto heal are better since this isn't a powerful team.

Knockout GS quickly, then Sid, then heal your way to victory.
  • Options
    puppyCasey wrote: »
    Try also sid lumi geo jc poggle or sid lumi geo jc poe.

Kill his GS, then Sid, then you are fine, especially with JC who can heal every 2-3 turns

Idk why I never thought to try Lumi, SId, Geo, Poggle, JC. That ended up working, with everyone at the same health they started with. Thanks!

But of course, now I get to try a full 7*, lvl 70, purple geared team. Will be interesting...