Test arena

With all these new toons and synergies, what would be really great would be a "test" area that cost no energy and gave no rewards but would allow you to test your toons against random opponents.
Really frustrating when you figure out 99% of the game is waiting on timers and energy refreshes
"and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."

Replies

• Options
    Having that would be so huge, your guild mates can put out a squad and anyone in the guild could try to beat it. Would be a great way to try out new squads and also to get an idea of the kind of progress you're making with the ones that have been on the back burner
  • Options
    The last couple long run events came close to achieving this, low reward, high replays etc
    What we really need is just an open challenge like that
    We have a line channel with dozens and thats the biggest complaint. No not bugs, its wanting to play or try and test things out but not having any energy. You cant even refine pre load squads without at least minimal energy to get into a battle select screen.
    Wouldnt having more platforms open to swgoh for longer periods of time be a positive gain to the company?
  • Options
    Having that would be so huge, your guild mates can put out a squad and anyone in the guild could try to beat it.
    That would be awesome! And they don't even need to go that far, like just input an avg level, and snatch an arena squad with that avg level to go up against. With the new Imperial Troopers, it just adds to my long list of squads to wanna try out without the irritation of borrowing throwing everything off
  • Options
    Waiting on the new imperialcooldownreduction trooper