Advice on my new team comp?

Hello all, this is my first post, although I have been lurking here in the forums since about August of last year roughly.
Anyways, I run a droid team (yes I can feel the hate) and can hold my own in top 100 - 200 with HK (L) IG88, IG86, JE, and Sun Fac (who replaced CN). I was thinking about taking out Sun Fac and IG 86 and replace them with Cassian and K2.
Would this be a better team? I would lose the dispel but gain the daze and duo synergy with those two. I do still face a large amount of Wiggs teams, and it would help with taking them out greatly. I also have faced a Zaul team here and there, and have noticed that my win percentage against those teams climb considerably when I have K2. I haven't tried putting Cassian in my Arena team yet and have refrained from doing so since currently he is at 5* and a day or two away from 6*. Just let me know what you guys think. Thank you.
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• Options
    You need the dispell on a droid team against auto taunters like Baze and Shore. Otherwise you will lose hit for hit DPS.

K2 brought a lot to my droid team when I was running them.

I ran HK(L), K2, B2, 88 and JE (crazy speed mods)

I managed to hold in 50s range before the Maul Meta. Only problem is that any kind of counter on the enemy team makes K2 almost worthless, as his taunt disappears after one hit. And he doesnt retaliate after a counter attack. That leaves 88 open to attack and he is the only real damage dealer.

Droids hit as hard as most characters these days, but lack the survivability to compete.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    You need the dispell on a droid team against auto taunters like Baze and Shore. Otherwise you will lose hit for hit DPS.

K2 brought a lot to my droid team when I was running them.

I ran HK(L), K2, B2, 88 and JE (crazy speed mods)

I managed to hold in 50s range before the Maul Meta. Only problem is that any kind of counter on the enemy team makes K2 almost worthless, as his taunt disappears after one hit. And he doesnt retaliate after a counter attack. That leaves 88 open to attack and he is the only real damage dealer.

Droids hit as hard as most characters these days, but lack the survivability to compete.

I can see how K2 might lose his taunt often due to counters, but his daze would prevent them from countering at all. Not to mention Cassian has buff immunity on his basic attack which I've found to be pretty potent. When K2 dazes, he'll call Cassian to assist which would give the target daze and buff immunity. Something to think about as well.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??