Best team with rey?

What team should I make with rey? I have her at 4 stars halfway to 5

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I want to go with: Sid(Lead), GS, Poe, QGJ, Rey

It's fast, hits like a truck and has Poe to protect for a round or 2.

I'll have my Rey and QGJ to 4* tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Who should I max first or start? I don't have side or poe yet
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe is more important than any for this build, as Rey, QGJ and Sid are made out of paper.

Sid is probably the least important for the build, I just like him for his speed and leader ability
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

This is a great team for Rey. I've used this squad in the arena. It can finish teams off in no time! throw in a starred up FOTP instead of QGJ and you got some crazy damage
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »

This is a great team for Rey. I've used this squad in the arena. It can finish teams off in no time! throw in a starred up FOTP instead of QGJ and you got some crazy damage

@Tony167

My alternative team idea is Luke(lead), Rey, Poe, QGJ and GS. It has just as much damage and protects from Rey debuffs and Jedi stuns from Dooku. What do you think?
  • Options
    She is a big DPS character so any ally assist or + offense
  • Options

My alternative team idea is Luke(lead), Rey, Poe, QGJ and GS. It has just as much damage and protects from Rey debuffs and Jedi stuns from Dooku. What do you think?

I like it. Thst would probably be a lot of fun to use

• Options

I like it. Thst would probably be a lot of fun to use

Cool. I've had the idea for ages, just not the characters. Excited to test it out this month :)
  • Options
    If you put Poggle with her...
    imagine that damage tho
  • Options
    Haven't leveled my Rey..ima wait until she 5* at least. But I'm going to use her with an expose/resistance team. Rey, resistance pilot, Mace, Poe, and maybe Fin lead. Or QGJ for Offense up chance.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

@Tony167

Nothing can protector from Dooku stuns. Dude has 220% potence
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

@Tony167

I'll have to test. I think tenacity is stronger proportionately to potency. QGJ will be around 90% tenacity with Luke in there
  • Options
    Finn Poe Rey
    Finn Leader, Poe, Rey, Sid, Dooku FASSST
  • Options
    I'm cuckoo for Dooku crisps !
  • Options
    Phasma leader, Poe, Rey, FoTP/GS, Luminara.

The combos are pretty wide open really as Rey is a great character, but put her behind a taunt and watch the enemy melt.

Another possibility is Phasma leader, Rey, Dooku, Daka, Luke, stunlock everyone and watch Rey melt their faces :)
  • Options

That's what I thought at first. But my poe has resisted dooku stun a few times now.
  • Options
    Zekex wrote: »

That's what I thought at first. But my poe has resisted dooku stun a few times now.

Poe is not Rey. His high tenacity allows him to ward off the stun better, IIRC.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*