Best Chromium Starts?

Curious what people think is the best start to get using the extra rook crystals.

I've gotten a lando leia combo from crystals with a magnaguard from bronziums down the line - unfortunately I didn't know about the arena cantina swap and that account was dead before it even started. The only thing that came close to that was an old ben plo koon combo but I didn't think it was worth keeping.

Darth Maul doesn't seem to be realistic with no way to farm him but I don't think any of the strong dark siders in chromes are so I'm assuming he's my best target for my 2nd pack. Really wouldn't mind an early phasma or kylo or sid for that matter I guess.

Akbar and mace don't seem as good as lando/rex in the long run. Old ben is way past his prime. I've heard the first pull is always going to be a semi farmable light side hero now. Pulling 2 unlocks that strong off the crystals was awesome but it quickly overloads the LS of the roster (luke,jc,chew,rook, sabine, clone/scout, first chromium, 2nd chromium) diminishing the unlocks value if they aren't Arena/Fleet Material. I'm kinda wondering if maybe waiting until you unlock dark side allows dark siders to drop, but I've gotten darth maul shards at level 7 so I don't think that's the case. Just bad rng.

I've done a bunch of rerolls and here's who I've seen as full unlocks (keep in mind I'm buying 2 350 crystal cards):

Old Ben
Lando
Rex
Mace
Akbar
STH
Plo Koon
Poe
Eeth Koth
Lobot
5's
Chirpa
Leia
JKG
Ewok Scout

Basically only getting LS unlocks. I'm going to try a few more times at level 7 then maybe wait until 12 one time to get the 2nd pack and see what happens.

If I get another lando/leia combo I'll probably settle on that account and just run with it. Anyone else get some crazy RNG combos?

Replies

• Options
    Baze might be the absolute best unlock
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Baze might be the absolute best unlock

I'd prefer Shore since he's a good healer and taunter and having critical immunity for all the team but I would be glad for Baze though
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    You've made that many accounts?
    Imo best first pick is Rex. But what really matters is if you can climb the ranks early. If you unlock arena and everybody is already in the 40s your screwed in the early game anyways.