"Return" of phoenix squadron bundles? Well they don't!

Here I was all happy clappy that I could buy another 25 Sabine shards, because well Sabine ofcourse!

Turns out that all bundles I didn't buy re-appear, while Sabine remains absent. No update, revert update and update again didn't change a that.

Here's a tip CG guys: if I invested in a toon that isn't farmable, I probably invest in it again. If I don't invest in a toon, I probably never will!

Now let me buy Sabine shards again!! I want to spend my pocket money!!!

Replies

• Options
    Was it the $ bundle that doesnt re-appear?
    Cause these are usually 1-time purchase only!
    Crystal bundles are re-purchasable
  • Options
    Yeah I know they are one time purchase per time. So when they say they will re-appear with a new timer I expect I can buy it again.
  • Options
    Rather foolish expectation, dont you think?
    Could (and probably would) be considered pre-craft
  • Options
    Well, would you consider the re-appearance of the packs pre-craft?
    If I choose to spend 50 euros on crystals to buy packs get me the same amount shards at the very least...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes but they want to boost crystal sales, those $$ packs are always one time purchases.

I think many people agree they would buy those again if they cam up, but they want people to gamble in the crystal packs and not get any of the extras.
  • Options
    OP has a point. Additionally, if there are chances for these 1 time packs to reappear, more people might buy them initially hoping they would reappear (and of course spend again).
  • Options
    Let us rise together for the Game Updates for 4/11/2017!

It's time to celebrate Star Wars!
    [...] For those that may have missed them last month we’re also bringing back the bundles and packs to the Store for all Phoenix Squadron members. [...]

Well, I could've guessed from the description that they only returned for those who missed them, which means that if you bought it, you didn't miss it.
    Still, I don't see how it hurts the game if players were able to buy an additional 25 shards for a toon. Especially since it's celebration week :-)

By the way, the real value of those 25 shards in any bundle is reflected by the farmable location a toon ends up. 25 shards of a toon that ends up in GW or Arena Shipments have less value than 25 shards of a toon on a 9-D hard node location, while a cantine node or cantina shipments are something in between.

Not saying this game should make sense, am long past that, but I am saying that it would be nice to receive something extra once in a while in terms of guaranteed shards/stuff.

/whine
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    I would love the bundles to be multiple purchases. However they haven't been in the past don't see that changing.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I would love the bundles to be multiple purchases. However they haven't been in the past don't see that changing.

Well, we haven't seen a "return" in the past, so this would have been the perfect timing to change things up. Sadly they didn't :-( The "C" in CG must stand for Conservative, lol
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »

Well, we haven't seen a "return" in the past, so this would have been the perfect timing to change things up. Sadly they didn't :-( The "C" in CG must stand for Conservative, lol
    Meh. We see lots of packs return every time an event that calls for them appears.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

As pointed out above they returned for this who "missed" them. So if you bought it you didn't miss it.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options

We have a "Return" Right now and also have one every time they rerun the Yoda and EP event.
  • Options

We have a "Return" Right now and also have one every time they rerun the Yoda and EP event.

You're right.. my bad. I guess the fact that it's multiple bundles made it more obvious for me. Seeing the bundles from phoenix toons i don't care about and missing the bundles from toons I do want to buy again.

But you're right, I could have figured this one out long time ago...