I think the mobile website is having issues

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
edited April 2017
This was an accidental repost and i dont think im the only one this has happened to recently. Also the webpage looks weird.

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wasn't sure if they updated or if it was just looking odd.
  • Options
    It is looking odd and there has been quite a few double posts.

They must have activated some update that has a couple of bugs as I have also noticed that while writing comments it automatically saves a draft every minute or so.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Its simple really they activated double drops in game....this also gives a chance at double posts on mobile site...all based on RNG
  • Options
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    Its simple really they activated double drops in game....this also gives a chance at double posts on mobile site...all based on RNG

If you try to insert an image you get the bar but the paste icon doesn't show up.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I don't receive notifications anymore lol.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    It's mobile savage at work, he's taking all the debuff from rise together/double drop bugs. The cleansing at the end of his turn is currently bugged.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i'm thinking they updated and it has bugs....i haven't had a chance to get on on my computer only my phone lately.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt get any notifications for these responses
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Much like mod packs, the mobile forum UI has been "improved". :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, the headers for the sections appear as links.