Rancor help please

Dcali
13 posts Member
Hi, so im in a more casual guild and were doing normal rancor and i have zader and im currently in phase 3 because ive been soloing the whole thing. How to I avoid posting my damage so that everyone can all do damage so they do not hate me when i finish phases 3 and 4? any help would be much appreciated

Replies

• Options
    Just wait till your guild hits phase 3 and start smacking again
  • Options
    Ps. DONT DIE
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options
    PorMestari wrote: »
    Just wait till your guild hits phase 3 and start smacking again

that could be hours for them tho is what i mean, so what do i do so my phone isnt on the raid this whole time? can i complete it with airplane mode on and then exit the game take airplane mode of use my phone and then go back in game when i want to post it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can start withdrawing toons, the current damage will post but it will allow you to stop and them to continue.

Then you can go back in with the toons that made it out for more damage if you want.

Yes, airplane mode, beat it exit, and don't reenter until you want to post damage. But you have to go back in before payouts are give or your damage will never post.
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    You can start withdrawing toons, the current damage will post but it will allow you to stop and them to continue.

Then you can go back in with the toons that made it out for more damage if you want.

Yes, airplane mode, beat it exit, and don't reenter until you want to post damage. But you have to go back in before payouts are give or your damage will never post.

so exit out of game and dont fully force quit it but keep it on the try again? so I can turn of airplane mode go about my business and then it try again when im ready for it to post? and thank you!
  • Options
    Start doing heroic and do what every guild does. 24 hour 0 damage then ffa.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Dcali wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

so exit out of game and dont fully force quit it but keep it on the try again? so I can turn of airplane mode go about my business and then it try again when im ready for it to post? and thank you!

NO what he means is use the escape ability. What you described would not register any dmg. He means use the escape ability and have your toons leave the battle 1 by 1. Once all escape or die you can reenter and continue at anytime with any toons that survived