Refresh cantina?

So what is the best, refresh only 2 times and keep my cristal for stuff or refresh 3 times cantina?

Replies

• Options
    Depends on your crystal income from area and whether you're really benefitting from double drops. Normally a just do 1; slowly farming a character because I have all the ones I want/need already 7* from there. I'm doing 2 refreshes during double drops though, just to take advantage of it. If you want to get the character you're farming much faster, or have others you want after, do another refresh during double drops providing you can afford it with your crystal income. It really comes down to you, and what will benefit you most. Personally, I'd much rather save crystals to farm baze from shipments with them, rather than using them to farm a useless character I will never use.
  • Options
    Hum yeahI will do only 2 refresh^^
  • Options
    Mathmatically the two hundred crystal refresh will yield the same value as 4 one hundred crystal refreshes which isn't ever a possibility. You are only ahead on the 100 crystal refresheshes. As a level 79 player tho, I have a lot of incentive to unlock B2, but i will still only do the two one hundred refreshes. Normally I only do one a day so I definitely appreciate this opportunity.