Can we buy Zetas with crystals?

I think it would be a really popular idea to be able to buy a certain amount of zetas with crystals. Like altogether 20 Zs cost from 1400 crystals to 2000. Ex: 5 zetas for 300 crystals

Replies

• StarWhales
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lol no. 20 pieces of zeta more like 14k-20k crystal
  • Options
    Get out.
  • Options
    StarWhales wrote: »

I don't mean a WHOLE zeta. I mean the 20 that makes up the zeta altogether
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1400 should be the price of 1 zeta material if they choose to sell them for cryatals
  • Options
    M3xY_w33zY wrote: »

I don't mean a WHOLE zeta. I mean the 20 that makes up the zeta altogether

I know. Zetas should not be 1400 each. Maybe 14k. A zeta is worth way more than a stun cuff
  • M3xY_w33zY
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I know. Zetas should not be 1400 each. Maybe 14k. A zeta is worth way more than a stun cuff

It's a 2-4 week farm for a zeta in the fleet challenge. There's no way a zeta is worth 14k crystals. At that price I'd rather spend on Phoenix character/ Chromiums
  • Options
    M3xY_w33zY wrote: »

It's a 2-4 week farm for a zeta in the fleet challenge. There's no way a zeta is worth 14k crystals. At that price I'd rather spend on Phoenix character/ Chromiums

That's if you don't buy any shards or gear
  • Options
    EA said you can buy anything you like.
  • Options
    I made a similar post about this. It would be a great money maker for them if they allowed you to make a one time purchase of a zeta abilty for a set dollar amount. Most everyone would buy it if they ever considered spending money on the game.
  • Options
    Anakin1125 wrote: »
    I made a similar post about this. It would be a great money maker for them if they allowed you to make a one time purchase of a zeta abilty for a set dollar amount. Most everyone would buy it if they ever considered spending money on the game.

Wow you have an amazing point. I would spent up to $15 dollars for a pack that sold 20 Zs
  • Options
    That's what I'm talking about plus it helps FTP VS PTP. Which would then get he whales to spend more to protect their advantages. LOL. Make it happen EA.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    No thanks, never ever. But I'm sure P2W Games does it anyway soon.