Jedi Counter Team

Probably not the first nor the second thread regarding this topic, but in your opinion what's the best jedi counter team out there? I'm really tempted to farm IGD. Also, does Fisto really fit in this team? Is this a viable team for arena/GW?

I'm relatively new so i'd like to know the opinions of the forum users. Thanks.

Replies

• RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    Options
    GK, oh wait not everyone has him, as some, including EA/CG seem to think.
  • Options
    Im no expert when it comes to jedi since i'm primarily a fan of DS characters but as far as I know, Ima Gun Di and Aayla Secura are the counter attack jedi that i know of.
  • Options
    Im no expert when it comes to jedi since i'm primarily a fan of DS characters but as far as I know, Ima Gun Di and Aayla Secura are the counter attack jedi that i know of.

Wonder if QGJ, Fisto and JKA are good options for that setup.
  • Options
    To make a pure counter team without GK in there your best bet is IGD lead, KF, Aayla Secura since they all have counter chances before IGD's lead and all have plenty of health. After that, you have multiple choices. You can choose the DPS route and go JKA and Asohka. Or if you want to get some dodge in there you can also get yoda and zeta his battle mediation. It all depends how you want to build your team. But the two must haves for that team are Aayla and IGD lead.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    To make a pure counter team without GK in there your best bet is IGD lead, KF, Aayla Secura since they all have counter chances before IGD's lead and all have plenty of health. After that, you have multiple choices. You can choose the DPS route and go JKA and Asohka. Or if you want to get some dodge in there you can also get yoda and zeta his battle mediation. It all depends how you want to build your team. But the two must haves for that team are Aayla and IGD lead.

Thanks. What about Plo Koon as an option? His buff removal on a counter could be very useful.
  • Options
    A Jedi counter team is not really arena viable, no, to answer that part of your question. Jedi are, but not with an IGD lead. You will want a QCJ or Kenobi lead instead. I also think a Yoda lead would work with a team stacked with tenacity, but I've yet to see anyone invest into that.
  • Options
    There solid for GW & against AOE. Kanan has counter too (105% with IGD lead) but obviously unless you're P2P he's only 3*.
  • Options
    Kanan has a nice 70% counter chance when his unique is maxed out, he would be good in a counter attack jedi form. Ezra may not be a bad choice either since he can call an assist with his special
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi counter team is fun but yeah current zeta Maul would kill them to fast and double damage to Jedi.
    When I ran them I liked using Igd, Aalya, jka, Ahsoka/5' and sunfac (yes not a Jedi but his dispel on basic is better than plo koon.
  • Options
    Who the he'll is jka
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    Who the he'll is jka

Jedi Knight Anakin
  • Options
    Probably not the first nor the second thread regarding this topic, but in your opinion what's the best jedi counter team out there? I'm really tempted to farm IGD. Also, does Fisto really fit in this team? Is this a viable team for arena/GW?

Fitso counters but not at the rate Ayala does igd has a lead and most Jedi will counter. I have fitso rarely use him I do use igd I don't use Ayala either but her counters have a stun chance if that helps you out
  • Options
    murphsith wrote: »

Fitso counters but not at the rate Ayala does igd has a lead and most Jedi will counter. I have fitso rarely use him I do use igd I don't use Ayala either but her counters have a stun chance if that helps you out
    Use igd ayala fitso Jedi anakin and barris without Kenobi its a tough Jedi team to beat. I got igd bariss Jedi anakin ahsouka and mace just for the ship and I do OK. Can't touch the sith powerhouses but do we'll against other Jedi droids and rebels stay within. Top 200 in arena if that helps ya
  • Options
    A Jedi counter team is not really arena viable, no, to answer that part of your question. Jedi are, but not with an IGD lead. You will want a QCJ or Kenobi lead instead. I also think a Yoda lead would work with a team stacked with tenacity, but I've yet to see anyone invest into that.

Probably because tenacity is not absolute. A high tenacity toon can also get a debuff because RNG. Also Yoda is quite squishy. He wouldn't last as long as is needed
  • Options
    Kanan has a nice 70% counter chance when his unique is maxed out, he would be good in a counter attack jedi form. Ezra may not be a bad choice either since he can call an assist with his special

Problem is, neither is farmable right now unless he wants to pay to max them out. Otherwise Kanan is a great choice but not realistic until he gets his own hard node to farm Shards and max him out over a span of a year
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Gk, Zarris, QJ, Yoda, JKA i can stay in top 50 in arena and sometimes climb into the top 20.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gankak wrote: »
    Gk, Zarris, QJ, Yoda, JKA i can stay in top 50 in arena and sometimes climb into the top 20.

Zqgj and that same team would probably do you better.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the answers!
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Who the he'll is jka

Jedi Knight Anakin

Wow that's probably the weirdest way to refer to him lol
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Who the he'll is jka

Jedi Knight Anakin

That's just his name in the game.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Who the he'll is jka

Jedi Knight Anakin

Yeah. It is his name in game. and that is the abbreviation I have seen most of the time for him
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Idk man, I dont think a jedi counter team is worth it anymore. It used to be prob the best and only option for top tier jedi squads. Now we have zQGJ or even Gk L which are both better imo.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    zQGJ, 4* Ezra, 6* GK, Aayla, zYoda holds top 10 just fine on a Dec. 2015 shard.