Borrow a hero - how does it work?

Naw
969 posts Member
I gave up a long while ago with 9B as it seemed to be mostly about luck. Since then I've wanted to try it once in a while but can't.

I got allies who run zQGJ as lead, or fully geared and well modded AA. However I never see them offered as allies for those battles.

I usually see the same around 3 toons in average by the same people, but not the ones that I'd like to use.

Does anyone know how borrowing a hero works, because it doesn't seem to?

Replies

• Options
    The last leader you used in that particular area, will be up for allies to borrow (e.g. Last LS battle, I used gk lead, so he's now up for my allies to borrow on LS battles). You'll just have to keep backing out of the battle and going back in until you see the ally you want to borrow the character off.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    While sitting in my car waiting for my daughter to wake up from her nap I gave it another try and spent half an hour on this, I never saw zQGJ or AA I wanted. Do I need to try for an hour?

That prompted me to write about this finally.

As both of those are in my guild I've verified that they actually do still run those leads.

FWIW, when there was a chance to borrow someone's GK on the forum I never managed to see him either.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just remove the useless allies you don't want then, and then add them back after you borrow the good leaders.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Just remove the useless allies you don't want then, and then add them back after you borrow the good leaders.

Okay, I'll give up, thanks anyway :)
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Will anyone let my guildmate and I borrow a maxed out General Kenobi for LS 9B attempts? PM me and we can exchange ally codes