How would this team do against Zaul and Wiggs?

Unfortunately there are still Wiggs teams in my arena; I'm in a May 2016 shard. I'm building a Zader (L), EP, Death Trooper, Nihilus, and I'm thinking Sidious as the fifth. What do you guys think? I really feel Zaul is boring and I don't want to chase the Zaul meta. I'm running a Rex lead now but I would love to go full dark side/Empire.

Replies

• Options
    Theres a reason you dont see zVaders in top10 anymore
  • Options
    Theres a reason you dont see zVaders in top10 anymore

I beg to differ, there's a few in mine now.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    If it's Sidious he'll be dead weight and TFP might serve you better. If it's Zid, it should do well, if your mods are good enough of course.
  • Options
    I run Zader/Dooku/Zid/Fett/EP... can hold Top 3, normally 1. Zaul teams are a crap shoot. I have good speed, so I can go first. If the don't dodge, it's not so bad, they dodge and gain TM, it sucks, if my TMR hits its awesome, if Dooku scores a stun or two, even better. Basically, a lot of RNG.

Wiggs teams are easy,

Rex teams are tougher with a Zader. Pretty much you have to try to take them out one by one... two many AoE's gives them too much TM gain.. until you can block or stun Rex.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    zVader has his uses in raids. In arena he is too slow. But, if u r gonna run him, there is a strong 3-man combo. zSidious, zVader and Boba. zSidious can add 3 dots, zVader can too. Then, Vader can Culling Balde, Boba can Execute and they all come right back. Your other 2 best choices r ShoreTrooper and B2 or TFP