Reprogram AI to Stop Singling Out Ahsoka's Ship

I and my other guildies all notice that consistently, her ship is almost always the one that gets ganged up on the most. I thought 7-starring and levelling it up would at least help a little, but she is STILL the one that gets blown out of the sky first 90% of the time.

Sheesh

Replies

• Options
    If you don't like this when you are attacking, doesn't that mean the AI is doing the right thing and should continue to do this??
  • Options
    If you don't like this when you are attacking, doesn't that mean the AI is doing the right thing and should continue to do this??

Exactly what this guy said, the AI should focus fire, you would do the same
  • Options
    "Make this game easier, waahhhhhh baby need my bottle" ahsokas ship is great tho it's very squishy. Which sucks. But going for the best it most effective unit first is what everyone does. So you shouldn't complain just cause the AI does it. Using mace ship helps so you can Make another ship tank
  • Options
    No, AI should be intentionally worse than a human, that is how this game is designed and it would be unfortunate if it were any other way.
    I agree that ahsoka's ship is targeted far more often than random, which is very frustrating. I think that the AI has a tendency to target characters with lower health, but that they don't always do it. They should program the AI to always target the enemy with the most health imo.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    No, AI should be intentionally worse than a human, that is how this game is designed and it would be unfortunate if it were any other way.
    I agree that ahsoka's ship is targeted far more often than random, which is very frustrating. I think that the AI has a tendency to target characters with lower health, but that they don't always do it. They should program the AI to always target the enemy with the most health imo.

that highlighted part, that's a joke right?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

People are too stupid for me to know for sure whether this is sarcasm or not.

Really, st__up__id is censored?
  • Options
    I and my other guildies all notice that consistently, her ship is almost always the one that gets ganged up on the most. I thought 7-starring and levelling it up would at least help a little, but she is STILL the one that gets blown out of the sky first 90% of the time.

Sheesh

The only counter I found to protect attackers in space is using 5's special to lock target on an enemy and force Biggs to taunt. Waiting for Mace or Plo to assign taunt is too slow to protect my squishies (for my ship roaster at least).
  • Uragon
    25 posts Member
    Options
    AI is doing what I would do so it is working as intended.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options

Sheesh

Can I assume you mean that she almost always gets attacked first? If so, here's why...

Two things: her ships speed and her basic attack. Because she has one of the fastest ships she usually goes first. If you have her and go first and use her basic, she has a 70% chance to gain evasion up, so if you get that buff and if the AI team also has Ahsoka (again, most likely going first), their Ahsoka then uses her debuff attack so that you don't have any advantages.

Assuming the AI's debuff attack is successful then your Ahsoka has of course less hp. Now, if the AI is smart (which it sometimes is), then the rest of their fleet attacks Ahsoka first (unless Biggs is taunting of course) and takes her out of the game.
  • Options

People are too **** for me to know for sure whether this is sarcasm or not.

Yep.. see calling people that is an attack. :|
    (Check your inbox)

• Options

People are too **** for me to know for sure whether this is sarcasm or not.

Yep.. see calling people that is an attack. :|
    (Check your inbox)

ROFL. And people wonder why we hate the mods and everyone spends more time on Reddit than here. I call the general public stupid and it's the end of the world. Keep doing your job, you are making your employers lots of money.