Team idea

Rand_al_Thrain
31 posts Member
edited April 2017
So with the announcement of the two new Empire toons I have a new team idea in mind.

Saxon (L)
Isc
Dooku
Churrit
Fives

With Saxon as lead isc has a 105 counter, dooku has 100, fives is reliable enough and churrit would go down as enemies died. Chirruts main purpose is cleanse and tenacity up. Rex could work as well, but churrit has counter so that's why I'm thinking of him. With every counter Saxon has assist and there would be a lot of speed downs and as more are put out Saxon keeps his cool downs low. What do y'all think?

Replies

• Options
    Why dooky and cherry. Saxon lead only works with empire. I'd say you could lead with him then also have ISC shore tfp and EP.
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    Why dooky and cherry. Saxon lead only works with empire. I'd say you could lead with him then also have ISC shore tfp and EP.

Well I said dooku and churrit cause they both have counter and churrit has cleanse and tenacity up plus a counter. His lead only gives +50 counter to empire that's not reliable enough with current meta. You need high counter.

• Options
    This team would probably be better in gw, but it might do well in arena, only time will tell
  • Options
    It does sound good. I bet a p3 tank level team with all that countering you're trying for
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I'm cringing at the thought of fighting a tfp that counters, ouch!
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »

That would be brutal.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

That would be brutal.

TFP and EP counter attacking is going to be so entertaining lol.
  • Options
    Right now the only team with counter as a lead is igd (not counting retribution) and assists on every counter would be brutal
  • Rand_al_Thrain
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

That would be brutal.

That is true, throw Vader in there and start putting some ability Block down
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

That would be brutal.

That is true, through Vader in there and start putting some ability blocks down

I wanna see Saxon (L), DT, Krennic, EP and TFP. Three of the most deadly Basic attacks in the game, and DT there to toss in some Daze and Stun, and if Krennic is getting hit and countering, he's gaining 100% TM. Saxon assists them all, sure theres no cleanse, but it'd be fun to watch an AOE come in, and have them all go off xD
  • Options

That would be brutal.

That is true, through Vader in there and start putting some ability blocks down

I wanna see Saxon (L), DT, Krennic, EP and TFP. Three of the most deadly Basic attacks in the game, and DT there to toss in some Daze and Stun, and if Krennic is getting hit and countering, he's gaining 100% TM. Saxon assists them all, sure theres no cleanse, but it'd be fun to watch an AOE come in, and have them all go off xD

A guaranteed mass stun would be game changing for sure!