Serious Question

Is Royalty Guard broken? His ability says he'll taunt for 1 turn, but he taunted for 3. Am I the only one seeing this?

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Omg, now that you said that i went to see his skill, and it's true, he should only be taunting for 1 turn... I'm pretty sure he taunts for at least 2 turns though!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Part of the issue might be what constitutes a "turn". Many people intentionally make RG incredibly slow, so other heroes have multiple turns before he gets one - thus slowing the length of his turn compared to everyone else. In that sense it might seem like more than one "turn" but it really isn't. Also, if he drops taunt, but then a DoT effect, AoE or some other effect (EP's Crackling Doom) pushes someone into yellow health, his taunt automatically reactivates.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Part of the issue might be what constitutes a "turn". Many people intentionally make RG incredibly slow, so other heroes have multiple turns before he gets one - thus slowing the length of his turn compared to everyone else. In that sense it might seem like more than one "turn" but it really isn't. Also, if he drops taunt, but then a DoT effect, AoE or some other effect (EP's Crackling Doom) pushes someone into yellow health, his taunt automatically reactivates.

Ok, thnx Nikoms. It really does feel like 5 turns waiting for his taunt to go away