Optimal HAAT team for Sabine?

Afa
70 posts Member
I am wondering what phase and team she'd be best in for HAAT.

So far the obvious is with a Chiggs team. Though, that is hard to say if she would be better than Lando.

Thank you

Replies

• Options
    I'd like to see what she does as the 5th with Cody, Echo, Fives, and CS in P2 xD Curious if she beats out the jawa 5th member.
  • Afa
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I feel Sabine pretty much needs to have more DPS output to be better than characters like Lando, Leia, and Jawa in your case.

Has anyone here maxed out Sabine and figured out a good spot for her?
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    I'd like to see what she does as the 5th with Cody, Echo, Fives, and CS in P2 xD Curious if she beats out the jawa 5th member.

She doesn't have enough healthsteal to be viable
  • Afa
    70 posts Member
    Options
    What about other teams though that do not need Jawa's health steal. None Clone teams.
  • Options
    I got 1.1 million on p4 running sabine under wiggs lead and Lando and aa. dont really know where to use her. I have zody but my guild needs it for p4 so can't try p2 with sabine yet
  • Afa
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm using jyn/teebo team for p3 so I won't be able to try her with chiggs...

She doesn't seem to have a place for me yet except a thrown together Wiggs team
  • Afa
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Fenris wrote: »
    I got 1.1 million on p4 running sabine under wiggs lead and Lando and aa. dont really know where to use her. I have zody but my guild needs it for p4 so can't try p2 with sabine yet

Is she better than lando from what you have seen?
  • Fenris
    27 posts Member
    Options
    about the same as Lando dmg wise. tough on p4 with no topple as she feeds tm with basic and stagger doesn't effect anything. hopefully my guild continues to improve so I can try her else where