Zeta Qjg or Luminara

I can almost zeta my first character... I'm a bit behind. I'm been contemplating giving the zeta to qgj or luminara. I've been using and liking Luminara as my lead for a while now because or her evasion properties. I'm running a team with Gear level 11 Anakin, Level 11 Qgj, Level 11 Luminara, level 11 Royal Gaurd, and level 10 (almost 11 too) Rey. I'm just wondering if it's worth switching leaders to give Qgj a zeta or give it to the leader (luminara) I've been using that's been working to keep me around 100 in the arena. Any ideas or input would be great.

Replies

• Options
    Hahahahahahahahahaha. Seriously though do Zeta QGJ, he can compete with Zaul and Zader while Zeta Lumi is a joke.
  • Options
    If you can earn zetas fast, you might be able to zeta both. I know QGJ is a decent way to counter the current meta. I currently have neither zeta'd so I would not know how useful they are in arena. As far as I can tell Qgj is a really powerful leader because his speed. Faster characters, more assists from him and more heals. However, he works best in an all Jedi team. Maybe farm some more jedis? If you are not going to go that route, luminara's lead works well everyone, even non Jedi.(if I remember correctly).

It is really your choice. But based on your team, I'd say zeta luminara just because it works well with Rey and RG. But then again, im still a noob at this game so maybe my input is kinda worthless.
  • Options
    I'd go zQgj first for sure. He has always been a really good character in all aspects s game. Can't go wrong with Qgj. Also if you have yoda..put as much speed on yoda as possible. He'll use battle mediation first and also give any non Jedi characters on your team foresight because of zQgj.

In the end it really depends on your roster and what you're trying to achieve.
  • Options
    Qgj before lumi any day of the week. There's something to be said about striking first...
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I forgot lumi even had a zeta, regardless qui gon, if you want a healer get barriss or chirrut
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Why did you feel the need to necro this